Made a build video because I had nothing better to do! Images and videos at the end.

Craig Cull

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thought I would spend 4 hours of my life putting a build video together from start to finish (or present if you like) I've thanked everyone involved including You helpful lot at ASN. Hope you don't mind wasting 7 mins of your life to watch it. I've not gone mental, just tried to summarise.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks again for everyone's input over the last 3 years. :)

Audi A4 Quattro B7 Stage 3 K04 Hybrid Build Video!! - YouTube

Reactions: DieselJake, Big Al, k909068 and 6 others
Thanks chaps :)

The music is Rob Dougan - Clubbed to death.

Such a powerful track, it really explains the ups and downs we've had during the build aswell.

Thanks for taking the time to watch it guys! Much appreciated

Great work on the car, Craig, and I also have to say very impressive film editing skills. You should be rightly proud of both. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Craig Cull
Great work on the car, Craig, and I also have to say very impressive film editing skills. You should be rightly proud of both. :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, It's a first attempt at video editing tbh, I'm quite surprised at how it turned out :)

Top man Craig, well done pal

Reactions: Craig Cull
Great stuff, that's brilliant Craig! You inspire us to modify our cars further....

I hope so mate! Although there has been many ups and downs, I would still like to do it all over again :)