Ipod Touch(5th generation) - problems getting it working with TTS Audio.

beachgang

Reaction score
Hi, I am having trouble getting my Ipod Touch(5th Gen) to play through my TTS audio system. I have plugged it into the USB lead in the glove box....but nothing. I also tried to play it through Bluetooth, but that does not seem to work!!!

Any ideas?

Thanks

If the S3 and the TTS have the same audio set up then it won't play through Bluetooth.

I suggest you get you car checked to make sure the AMI module hasn't failed. Do you gave any other devices you can plug into it?

Yes, I tried the iphone using the lead provided and that works fine. I wondered if Audi sell a lead with the new ipod touch connection so I can simply plug in and go?

There are various leads with different collars. I have the red one in my car, but I think there is a white collar and maybe even a yellow. Best to get down there and try some and buy the appropriate cable. If it's lightning connector you need to use an Apple branded converter.

Last edited:
There's an Audi AMI cable with the lightning connector available now. The part number is below:

3ysyqaja.jpg

Thanks guys for your help....much appreciated. I ended up buying the apple connector as this was the cheaper option and works really well :)