Front DRL LED Installed... FLYkits V4

V6 Quatt

Reaction score
Just thought I would post some sample shots took today of my V6 regarding my Install of Phil (fly300kts) V4 style from Florida USA,

Took me hard sweat, tears and a late night to install the step by step instructions to both strips complex wiring.... but worth it I think.....:o.k:

All I can say is the wait was worth it ...they are absolutely amazing. His workmanship and talent is superb...that no one should pass up on buying from. The pictures below do not begin to show the craftsmanship that goes into each pair of his LED strips. Everything from the design to the over 100,000 hours rated LEDs themselves, are custom ordered from Germany and handmade by Phil.
hail.gif
NO CHEAP EBAY HERE! These are an investment that will last, so don't waste your money anywhere else!

With black housing with black strip so that the bulbs look as though they are "floating" in the housing when illuminated, and are barely noticeable when off. With my bi Xenon's it allows me to use my OEM DRL and Headlight switch. The LEDs function is also a side light.

When viewing in person the LEDs are a VERY bright crisp clean white light.... and clearly visible in the daytime.

Enjoy....

DRL Off

DRL on With Xenon

DRL's with Fogs:

DRL from a distance:

Shot of rear custom Red LED lights

Reactions: Brennan, Craig Cull, Macdoon and 4 others
HEYYY .. glad to se em in the UK.
I bought them too 2 months ago and also have the rear dectane LED lights.
I just finished all the details on the headlight housing and still strugle with the install..
Hopefully I get mine done soon :eyebrows:

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Great TOM.S

so you will share my pain well worth it good luck with the install....

Pain? oh yes.. :laugh:
As I want to operate em on/off by a switch hidden in the front ashtray

Last edited:
Wow those are some really nice DRL's, how much did they set you back, guessing postage was a fair bit too.

Looking good, mate. I need to come round and check those out in person I think!

They look fantastic!

Always wanted something like this so I am able to retain my adaptive bi-xenon features at the same time as opposed to aftermarket headlights. How much did this set you back if you don't mind me asking and how did you go about purchasing them from him exactly?

Azeem

Yeh too true. had them for a few months but needed some 'QT to fit them and complete the job

Bring your sun glasses...lol

:rock:
I'm afraid to come over just because your car will make mine look so wimpy haha. Could you drop me a PM on how you got hold of these? I know they're much easier to get in the States

lol...Im sure your machine is smart and working progress.

will pm you

I'm afraid to come over just because your car will make mine look so wimpy haha. Could you drop me a PM on how you got hold of these? I know they're much easier to get in the States

Wow they look amazing! i was planning getting a set of starlines but these are way brighter, where can i purchase them?

V6 Quatt: can you tel me how did you wired up the leds?
Do you have by any chance something like a write up?
I need help desperately...
I received a brief guide from Phill but it wont work for me as the guide is for xennon lights,and led strips being actually drls not independently operated like i want em to be.

iv fitted a few sets of phil's leds
pain PITA they are

custom rear leds as in one off or dectanes ?

custom,these:
1001974 10203555979001081 7734079271672349665 n
exactly the same ones as V8 quatt has.
Could you possibly fit them for me?

I could but would need the headlights for a few days

love the **** on this car looks great from the rear its got presence.

looks good, but i think there needs to be more LEDs in the strip, they are spread too far apart

No need, because they are bright when facing they seem closer together. Better in person believe me

Any more LEDs would make it look stupid
They do look very good

Just seen this looks spot on. Must be a fiddley job, I still need to spray my inner casing black inside the headlights like yours but its a pain in the *** with removing the bumper. I notice you got the headlight washers like mine and the ****** pipe keeps getting in the way when I try to fit the bumper back on