Ordered updates?

Jez-dtm

Reaction score
I ordered my s3 on the 26th of April, I changed my colour to sepang blue on the 30th April. I still don't have a build week and don't want to ring the dealer again as I feel I'm being a pest! Is this wait normal? Would Audi CS know the crack?
My wife ordered her a3 on the 18th ofApril and that was started to be built Monday! Thabks for any help!

I was in the same position, ordered S3 12th April and heard nothing since from the dealer, they don't return calls or reply to emails - terrible customer service. I got fed up and called Audi CS on Monday - very helpful, looked up my order (even though I'd not been given an order number) and told me it was build week 26 and should be built at the end of June. I'd also changed my colour and had no confirmation, they confirmed it is being built in the correct colour. So yes, forget the dealer and call Audi CS.

I was in the same position, ordered S3 12th April and heard nothing since from the dealer, they don't return calls or reply to emails - terrible customer service. I got fed up and called Audi CS on Monday - very helpful, looked up my order (even though I'd not been given an order number) and told me it was build week 26 and should be built at the end of June. I'd also changed my colour and had no confirmation, they confirmed it is being built in the correct colour. So yes, forget the dealer and call Audi CS.

Thank you mate, very helpful, do I just the ring normal number I can find online, or is there a special number to ring? Thanks again

I used to phone CS all the time, you do need your 8 digit order number though 0800 699 988 is the number

I ordered my a3 SB in January and its not been built yet - its just part of the joys of buying an Audi!

I would get no updates from my dealer I ended up telling him what the situation was! When I complained to the Manager he investigated it by looking a the emails sent between me and the salesman and then said it was fine the level of updates... only because I would call CS then phone the salesman to tell him and he would email back with an answer to question or something including the status!

This made it look like he was updating me! Cheeky bleeters! Phone CS and you don't get any BS, although it depends who you speak to there to the quality or depth of update, alot of them didn't know the "stage" number of the build etc.

Reactions: phil1824
I know what you mean! That's a **** take?? Seem to like the money of the deposit, hound you till you pay, then nothing!!

I used to phone CS all the time, you do need your 8 digit order number though 0800 699 988 is the number

I didn't have an order number, just gave them my name and they found the order from that. They gave me the order number so I now have it for next time I call.

I agree, I have found Audi Customer Service to be very polite and helpful.. AND you get to listen to the great music... BEEP BEEP BEEPl, whilst you wait whilst they call the Sales people who have access to the Screen.

I would get no updates from my dealer I ended up telling him what the situation was! When I complained to the Manager he investigated it by looking a the emails sent between me and the salesman and then said it was fine the level of updates... only because I would call CS then phone the salesman to tell him and he would email back with an answer to question or something including the status!

This made it look like he was updating me! Cheeky bleeters! Phone CS and you don't get any BS, although it depends who you speak to there to the quality or depth of update, alot of them didn't know the "stage" number of the build etc.

Apparently it's being built end of June for August 1st delivery! He said I could wait until 1st September to collect but I have a private reg so I'm not to fussed wether 14 or 64!

Have to say that the service from my dealer has been excellent. Finalised the spec on 19th April with a potential BW27, but this coincided with the MY2015 changes which delayed configuring the paint etc. Dealer has contacted me at every step along the way, and we've spoken virtually every week, culminating in his call today to tell me that my BW24 S3 (it came forward three weeks) had just been built, and that he'd call me next week at every stage of the shipping progress, with an estimated 3-4 weeks to collection.