Hello from the states. Need help getting Euro parts!

Spike00513

Reaction score
Hello all,

The B6 rear lower control arm has multiple bushings, and I'm looking into replacing mine "while I'm in there", as I will be removing the rear sub-frame for other work. However, I can't seem to find these bushings in the states. Not from independent parts retailers, and not from the dealership.

Supposedly, they are only sold separately from the entire control arms, in Europe. I could always just buy the entire rear lower control arms (8E0 505 311) themselves, but would rather not since they're $250 a piece, and mine are just fine. It's the bushings I'm looking for.

Here are the part numbers on the bushings:

rear%2520suspension.png

#11...8E0-505-185-N...Lemforder part #26610 01 (dealer found the same part number, but with suffix "C" instead of "N", I guess I can use this (2 per control arm, need 4 total)
Meyle 100 505 0007

#15...8E0-505-279-J (1 per control arm)...Lemforder part #26612 01...(1 per control arm, need 2 total)
Meyle 100 505 0006

#16...8E0-505-171-J (1 per control arm)...Lemforder part #26611 01...(1 per control arm, need 2 total)
Meyle 100 505 0005

If you guys are able to source this in the UK, and are willing to ship me a set, please let me know how much it would cost total (shipping included), via PayPal, for the bushings. Preferably Lemforder

Thank you

Hello USA!

I've had a look at the parts you referred to and Meyle versions of them come to about £60 and shipping ranges depending on the company used (with international I would opt for one of the mainstream ones, so you'd be looking at £32). Couldnt find Lemforder ones but they do sell parts that arn't on their web catalogue.

I would recommend calling the company I use for parts who are efficient and helpful in my experience (and usually the best price): All German Parts They do international shipping apparently and you'll be able to pay by card yourself rather than relying on a third party to post and Paypal.

You can ask them if they do Lemforder equivalents to the Meyle parts too.

Good luck,
Rob

Nevermind guys. Thank you though!

Apparently, only the Meyle bushings are available in the states, and are only sold under the group package Meyle part number 1005051008S, which is supposedly imported by IMC (a wholesale parts retailer that sells to brand name parts retailers, such as NAPA, ECS Tuning, FCP Groton, etc.).

Had a bit of trouble finding them, as no websites had them listed, and it wasn't until I got into contact with Meyle that I found out they do in fact sell them here.

It is cheaper for me to buy them in the US.

Thanks again!