Angel wax dark angel

seanick

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've got myself some of the dark angel wax for a black a4 I've just bought. Just a quick question? Should I be applying any polish or any other product before I use the wax?
Cheers sean

I would normally suggest getting the paint as clean and polished as possible before applying any wax, but it's a bit of work, and if you're not interested in 'detailing' you'll get get bored... lol

give the car a good clean, dry it, then stick the wax on... there is plenty of other stages if you get more interested...

Thanks cueball,
Yeah I am interested in detailing although very limited experience !! I have a misano red a3 at present and polished it using clay bar / quick detailer, meguirs ultimate compound with a polisher then meguirs carnauba wax. I was planning the same on the a4 just wondering if I needed something between the clay and waxing as before? Thought I read somewhere that the dark angel filled and waxed? So I'm a little unsure if I required anything else?
Thanks Sean

I believe it does have some filling properties, so your current routine sounds good enough.

no need for anything else... of course, detailing isn't about 'need' lol ;)

I believe it does have some filling properties, so your current routine sounds good enough.

no need for anything else... of course, detailing isn't about 'need' lol ;)

Haha yeh that's for sure!!! I don't need any of the above!! But I want a shiney car!!! ;)