Who's going???

SI-W85

Reaction score
Ok so is anyone going to Cumbria Vag this weekend? It's going to be nice weather so should be a pretty good day, it's being held at Westmoorland county show ground, I'm supposed to be on a stand but not sure if I'll bother putting it on, on the day as my new wheels need a refurb thanks to my good lady :( and I don't have the time before I go up on Saturday as we are camping to prep the car ready, and I'm not happy with it at the mo as I'm waiting for a respray at the same time as my wheels get done and my chrome trim and new splitter painting and fitting so I've spat my dummy out with it at the moment lol but I'll still be going whatever :)

Right well if you make it there give me a shout I'll come meet you if ya want? That's if I'm not too hungover like I was in wales the other week where I dropped my car on stand and spent the rest of the day layed outside the tent nursing my sore head ;)

Reactions: RS5 JON
Right well if you make it there give me a shout I'll come meet you if ya want? That's if I'm not too hungover like I was in wales the other week where I dropped my car on stand and spent the rest of the day layed outside the tent nursing my sore head ;)

Woohoo!!! Managed to get the day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I'll be there mate, I'll have a look for your motor. :thumbsup:

Nice meeting you today John, finally put a name to a face, hope to see you at some more because your cars a cracker deffo deserves to be shown off :)

Nice meeting you today John, finally put a name to a face, hope to see you at some more because your cars a cracker deffo deserves to be shown off :)

Nice meeting you today also Si, your car was getting a lot of attention mate, it'll get even more after the planned work you have for it, and I'll say it again, wheels look even better when seen in person.
Are you going to aitp6, if so I'll be there, camping/party on the Saturday night.

Reactions: SI-W85
Cheers pal I would like to go yes even if I don't get on a stand I'd like to go anyway so may well camp ;)

Cheers pal I would like to go yes even if I don't get on a stand I'd like to go anyway so may well camp ;)

Nice one, there's always room on the audi-sport.net stand. If your camping, check out the aitp6 camping thread, you maybe need to book soon though. There's a world record attempt to have the most Audi's in the one place or something like that. Should be a good weekend.

Reactions: SI-W85
Right ok cheers John I'll check out the thread and check the diary, if I can go I will put my name down, I would want to camp as its a bit of a trek to drive down on the day :)