Brembo junior LRC brakes a must for the TT mk 225 and anyone with upgrades remap

Allmine

Reaction score
I have recently fitted a set of Brembo junior calipers, discs and pads with porsche braided brake hoses to suit the mk1 TT and its made a 100% result on brake efficiency and like a new car as the brakes have been spongy ever since I replaced them years back but wasnt quite sure why but there was a snag which were the need for bigger wheels as I was running on 17 inch and now have deep dish 18inch alloys with 235 40 18 goodyear sports tires.
Also remember that spacers are a MUST for clearance of the calipers as I had to go 20mm spacers up front as the 15mm spacers didnt allow the wheels to go on and the 20mm only just clear the wheels and calipers with maybe 3mm to spare :ohmy: so bare that in mind if you are looking to upgrade your brakes for bigger 4 pot calipers etc !!!
so now its happy:racer: with no worries about stopping quickly. Brembos :rock:

Thanks for reading

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Sounds good mate i guess i can go for it,Its basically something that we normally get to see when its about driving a TT because it can be a need finally its more like a sporty version,So i guess having that sort of breaking system which is sounding truly amazing i guess that goes to the next level with overall performance.

It's stopping power and one of the best upgrades a car could have or maybe it's just what I think lol

Reactions: V6 Quatt