Double din conversion part number...

Badfurday

Reaction score
I'm just half way through doing a double din conversion on my 2006 A3.
I was going to trim down the climate control unit to fit, but thought Id just check with Audi how much a new one would be.
I seem to have confused them completely and they are unable to help!? Does anyone know the part number for the climate control unit that will fit into the double din space?

Also, I have asked for the frame surround for the buttons and quoted him this part number 8P0 863 321 F 6PS, but they said its 8P0 321 C 6PS, can anyone confirm?

Any help appreciated!

You cant kit another newer unit on the 2006 you need to shave it I am told as I have this on my to do list.

Surely if I find a car at a a scrap yard with a double din headunit the climate control unit will fit? ( providing it is a 2006 model?)
There are a couple on Ebay but I dont know if they will fit, hence why a part number would be good.

Hmm. Thanks for the replies. I have managed to source a double din climate control unit from a 2006 a3 so will see how I get on. If not I'll have to trim the original.

trawl ebay, you need to find someone breaking a early car that had double din, a long shot I know, mail the ppl breaking cars not just the ads for climate units.