S3Dave stickers

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
Please can we pull together and order some from Andrew,even if they are not going on your car please help support this as the money helps Dave's family.
He helped an awful lot of people on here and even though he was facing a major operation his last posts were helping members which just shows the measure of the man.
Andrew isn't asking the earth for these View Profile: Andrew@A.L.D - Audi-Sport.net

Last edited:
Never met dave but certainly interested in these,great idea mate:applaus:

Dave became a good friend and i feel for his family. I know that others are doing something to help with Daves memorial car and i hope to be helping gazz with the car any way i can.

This is my way of helping

069F9413-142B-42E2-A95B-1D68BF27C111_zpsnaenmpgd.jpg

3F38959A-CA6C-41DB-9980-606171174094_zps7n5vi6yl.jpg

Im asking £10 minimum for 2 stickers, any more then i and Dave's family are very grateful, Most people are going for s3dave as most of you know him by that name.

Reactions: CHEZ
Stick up an email address mate and I will PayPal a donation.

Mark

To make it easier for me and easier for me to keep upto date with orders could people send a SAE to me with a cheque, post orders, or cash? please?

Reactions: Sandra
Andrew, what is the address to send donation too? Thanks. :) x

Andrew Lindley
46 New Street
Pudsey
Leeds
LS28 8PE

As again a minimum donation of £10 will get you two stickers of you choice.

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks Andrew. I will send my donation over this weekend. :) x

Oh well :(

Last edited:
Andrew, will you be at Inters this weekend at all?

Is there anyway someone can have them there to sell if you are not or some sort of donation pot for all the people that are going to be on the stand and any other visitors feeling generous at all, willing to make a donation?

Cheers
Nilz

Sorry not going to be there as I'm snowed under with work

I've only just had the sticker made up and the first ones sent out now so there won't be any at international

There will be a collection box there but i hoe that if you donate at international will donate after for the stickers too