amb276s3

bird spotter
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help, trying to upload a avatar to this site which is hosted on my account at photobucket, but everytime i try i get the message "improper picture type", picture size is 100x100 and is not filth, any thoughts... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

its one i found on avatar central, not my current one, i have now saved to 'my docs', just need to bring across somehow

amb276s3: What's the link you're putting in the box when you're trying to add your avatar to audi-sport fella?

TDI: I'm saying absolutely nothin' bud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Regards,

Rob.

tdi.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
amb276s3: What's the link you're putting in the box when you're trying to add your avatar to audi-sport fella?

TDI: I'm saying absolutely nothin' bud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Regards,

Rob.

tdi.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

This one. press

lol, looks like as.net will soon be a work no-no /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

And the mods say i have to drag myself out of the gutter, utter filth, can i cut and paste the avatars TDI as there are a couple i want to post on the web site that i run for the local Church www.Holytrinty.com

Crickey that link actually works

Is that the *entire* text you're entering?

If so that's not going to work; if you open the picture from your photobucket gallery (so it's the only one on screen), right click it and select properties. Right click the link-text in the 'Address (URL)' field, and click select all. Right click again and select copy. Paste that link into audi-sport.net and it *should* work (photobucket doesn't filter the referrer)...

Regards,

Rob.

[ QUOTE ]
hey TDi love the new avi !, almost as good as mine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll keep looking for my old one.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guys, please remove these avatars! As mentioned above, these forums are viewed from work, family computers etc.

Anything adult related is not allowed on here. Please remove them asap!

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
SORRY DICKY

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tis done my liege.

Stig-cat is back.

stigcopy.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to see the "stig" back!
PS am still waiting on my beers as copyright /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was 1/2 a bottle of Southern Comfort.

Just PM me your address, i'll send you some Mick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I didnt have time to cut and paste the avatars

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. Just do search...

www.booble.com

for sexy animated avatars, it's about time you got one bud.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt have time to cut and paste the avatars

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. Just do search...

www.booble.com

for sexy animated avatars, it's about time you got one bud.

[/ QUOTE ]

They would crucify me TDI id be banned from this site forever and would never know if the plane had finally taking off.