18" New A8 Di-Cut what do these look like on S3

MingBluS3

Reaction score
right i need 4 new tyres desperatley and tonight i hit a curb cause i drifted across the road due to grip. Really sharded up the two wheels on the near side. So the tracking is now out too.

I was looking at Rochford tyres, they have a full package on these alloys. does anyone have any pictures of what there look like on the S3.

Deal as follows

-------
4 * Brand New 8x18" A8 Style Alloy Wheels. Fitted with Brand New Premium Performance 225/40/18 Tyres. Fitments available 5x100 et35, 5x112 et35, 5x112 et45. Price includes bolts, caps & badges.

-------

Does anyone have any idea of what these tyres are? what brand? I know a few of you guys have gone down this route. Do they use cheap budget tyres? Or can you upgrade them to a better tyre for slightly more money.

Also i dont want to put 19's on the car.

Need some speedy advice, i got the canvas showing on both the rear tyres and the fronts are bald too. Plus i still need the ****** service.

You can upgrade them. A lot of people on here seem to like Goodyear F1s.

Wheels are a personal thing im affraid, and i personally don't think the A8 wheels suit the S3. I think the RS4's and 6's look best on the S3 but they are now very common.

I also like the S4 Avus wheel in 18" with the 5 X 100 stud pattern as it looks very similar to the original S3 avus but bigger!

[ QUOTE ]
Wheels are a personal thing im affraid, and i personally don't think the A8 wheels suit the S3. I think the RS4's and 6's look best on the S3 but they are now very common.

I also like the S4 Avus wheel in 18" with the 5 X 100 stud pattern as it looks very similar to the original S3 avus but bigger!

[/ QUOTE ]
Where do you get S4 Avus (18") in 5x100?

Well i've just decided to buy new tyres all round Michelin PS/2's. I will get the alloys refurbished when i can get the time to have the car off the road.

[ QUOTE ]
Well i've just decided to buy new tyres all round Michelin PS/2's. I will get the alloys refurbished when i can get the time to have the car off the road.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good choice! That's what I have!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Where do you get S4 Avus (18") in 5x100?

[/ QUOTE ]

www.autoalloyz.co.uk

I just phoned... (01254 692000)

Wheels are multifit (5x100 and 5x112).

£449 without tyres or £649 with Avon tyres.

Ive always had the Michelins, dont fancy having to get used to a new tyre, I know where i stand with the trusty michelins, i once swapped tyre make and had them taken back off 2 days later. Not sure if im getting a good deal £115 each + VAt. but they have them in stock and i need them desperatly.

£115 each sounds okay to me.

@ ImolaS3

I think they would look great in 18" on an S3!

[ QUOTE ]
A8 wheels are nasty IMO...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! I'm no fan of the plugholes on an A3/S3 either.

Is it me, or is there something not quite right with those Avus reps on that Autoalloyz site? The indentations look too big and the centre cap looks odd. Maybe it's just my age/eyesight....

The 18" S4 Avus is different to the 17" Avus on an S3.

here is an S4 Avus wheel from VAG Parts

Avus.jpg