Rattle/noise behind the drivers seat

Djwoody

Reaction score
I keep hearing an annoying noise that happens when you go round a sharp corner.
I can only describe it as a loose CD changer door sliding and then sliding back as you come out of the corner. But I don't have a CD changer.
Looked in the back and there is nothing in the footwell, must be something loose somewhere.
Hmmm...

back of the seat has a plastic cover? maybe one of the clips holding that has come off and is still inside rolling around?
I keep hearing an annoying noise that happens when you go round a sharp corner.
I can only describe it as a loose CD changer door sliding and then sliding back as you come out of the corner. But I don't have a CD changer.
Looked in the back and there is nothing in the footwell, must be something loose somewhere.
Hmmm...

back of the seat has a plastic cover? maybe one of the clips holding that has come off and is still inside rolling around?

Good suggestion but no. Just had both seat covers off and there's nothing sliding round in there.

Annoying noise from behind the drivers seat when cornering? Is it the mother-in-law?

Still puzzled with this. I've even buckled all the seat belts to see if that was the cause.
Thought it could be the air vents underneath the seat but this seems very sturdy.

I have the same problem. You can feel it rahter "inside" the seat in sharp corner. Still searching. Did you find something??

Get some one to sit in the back when driving and see if you can hear it then

I have the same problem. You can feel it rahter "inside" the seat in sharp corner. Still searching. Did you find something??

Still I have no solution and the noise is still there. Really bugging me.

Get some one to sit in the back when driving and see if you can hear it then

My dad sat in the back and he heard it everytime I went round a corner or put my foot on the brakes.
Again, he said it sounded like it was coming from the drivers side rear footwell but there's nothing there.
Next stage might be to take the carpets up, see if something is under there. Doubt it though.