S line Front Bumper Lower Silver Strip Colour?

sycook

Reaction score
Random one i know but does anyone know the colour of the silver strip on front lower section of Sline? Mines a black sline but guessing same on all? Owner before me scuffed it badly (this isnt mine) and i would like to try and touch it up.

Screen Shot 2014 07 14 at 133005

Thanks in advance for any help!

Vinyl wrap it black I did mine yesterday went for gloss to match my grill instead and it looks pretty good the fog surrounds are very easy to do 10 mins the bottom strip took a little longer and a bit tricky but managed looks good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 428
I really like it silver, guess I could always plasti dip it all silver lol

Gloss black

Reactions: Av4nt and evans1089
If you are doing the front... are you doing the chrome strip on the back too?

mines painted same colour as the car

Take it off, Take some sand paper to it and get some gloss black/silver spray paint from halfrauds and give it a couple of coats! You'll be amazed how good it will come out.

Mac, do you drive plateless on the front or is that just a pic when the plate wasnt on at some point? Hex grills look ace with no plates

Take it off, Take some sand paper to it and get some gloss black/silver spray paint from halfrauds and give it a couple of coats! You'll be amazed how good it will come out.

How does it come off is it a bumper off job to get the strip off?

Mac, do you drive plateless on the front or is that just a pic when the plate wasnt on at some point? Hex grills look ace with no plates

No point driving plateless pal, just asking for trouble, but the plate holder does come off.
The pic was taken before I put the plate back on.