8L, 8P and now 8V S3 3 months away !

That was the car in Aberdeen Audi and is now floating about the town, I believe it was me who took that pic and posted it a while back LOL!!!
I agree the best blue ever!! This pic doesn't do it justice really 10 times better in the flesh.

You might see it at some point CCWS3 if you keep your eyes peeled!!

Reactions: veeeight

Has some stiff competition though, including sprint of course

2e9ygyqy.jpg

That was the car in Aberdeen Audi and is now floating about the town, I believe it was me who took that pic and posted it a while back LOL!!!
I agree the best blue ever!! This pic doesn't do it justice really 10 times better in the flesh.

You might see it at some point CCWS3 if you keep your eyes peeled!!

Hopefully will see this colour at AITP, it does look great !

This is kind of a double post, ordered the car back in the beginning of April but changed the spec more times that I like to admit. Couple that with the fact its 4 months down, 3 to go I thought it deserved a new post with up to date details:

Will be on my 3rd S3 come November after owning S3's since I was 19, had the 8L for about 2 years and will have had the 8P for just over 4. Got invited to the Swansway Audi Oulton Park event and fell in love with the steering and noise from the S-tronic ( especially when up shifting !) First S-Tronic so will make a nice change, excited as a kid at Christmas - just gotta wait until November now.

Since ordering build week has gone from wk 42 to Drum Roll Please ! /// wk 41, better then nothing I suppose.

S3 S-Tronic 3dr
Audi custom paint
Audi Parking System Plus
Bang & Olufsen sound system
Comfort package ( light and rain sensors, etc)
Adaptive Cruise control
Door mirrors – electrically adjustable, folding and heated
Hold assist
LED Interior lighting package
Privacy glass
Tech Pack + Audi Connect

so are you going to get any protection on it?

I had Gtechniq Crystal Syrum applied to mine, basically a full exterior protection detail and i did interior myself with all Gtechniq products. Cant recommend the stuff highly enough. best products I've used by far.

The car still comes up like brand new each wash and its 6 months old now. looks like it rolled out of the dealer!