New from Norfolk

leekeene

Reaction score
so thought i best post on here. i havent been on this website for some while. i use to have a stage 2+ leon cupra. love the car and will be sad to see it go but as my family are complete idiots and decided it was acceptable for my dad to move Dover and brother to carlisle it was impossible to do such trips in the leon

sooo i decided i wanted a diesel and i wanted something that looked great so the A5 Cab was first on the list. found a few but nothing took my fancy then this came in at my dealers so went up fell in love and bought it. pick it up later this week

2.0 TDI S Line

cab1_zps45611a9b.jpg~original

excited.com

hope to see some of you around

Lee

Reactions: Shrek5, Sandra, markyy and 1 other person
Lovely, I hope the weather holds out for a blast or two ;)

cheers Kev :)

yea hope so Lab knowing my luck were now in for the worst wet summer of all time

cant wait not long now

Nice car Lee. Welcome back. Im sure you cant wait, have a great collection day and enjoy the car. We would like lots of pics please. :) x

so picked the car up this morning was there longer than wanted to be due to a small issue but thankfully buying it from Audi will be effortless to get fixed. back in on friday for replacement part :)

car drives like a dream and roll on the weekend when i can get the roof down :)

mega excited

Had a proper drive tonight 70 mile round trip.

Averaged 50 mpg combined but was getting 55 to 60 at 65mph so well happy with that. For love nore money could I get the start/stop feature to work. Just came up joy available which I thought was odd...

Loving the car needs more power though :)