Funny sound

vr6gordy

Reaction score
We'll I got a funny new sound coming from the passenger side front wheel .. It all most sound like something is catching but I've had wheel off and can see now at all so
thinking it could be break related .. Took cailper off and cooper slipped everywhere and still is making the sound .. It dosnt do the sound all the time .. Might it be the piston in the cailper not returning ??? Any help on this please it's doing my head in

Try renewing the retaining clip
As these weaken over time

Plastic arch lining maybe?

Not the wheel arch I've looked around it and no marks on it might try new clip part number anyone.

Has any work been done on that side lately? I had a random sound and it was the brake disc shield had worked its way loose and occasionally caught on the disc. Worth checking it.

Ruffrida I think mine need doing tbh lmao
So I'm being very hypocritical by suggesting it hahaha

If they cheap enough il go get some

Had to break hard today at speed ..steering shuck really bad then all was ok no funny noise any more ..guess it must have been a stone stuck

Noise is still there had a look at the clip last night and I can fit it one handed shouldn't be that easy so new clips ordered

Swoped clips round today and the noise had gone new clips should be here tomorrow