B pillar

Swanseajack91

Reaction score
My b pillar has gotten really bad peeling wise and looks terrible, I have considered wrapping them but I would prefer to buy the oem original and seen as it's only 1 it makes sense. I can't find the part anyy where online at all there is non on eBay and I can't find any anywhere else where is the best place to buy them? I am considering just taking it to a body shop and asking them to spray it would that be easier?

Wrapped mine gloss black on my Sportback along with the triangle section on the back window/door... The gloss looks a lot better but i did find it really difficult on the 2 side edges and have got a few creases there but barely noticeable :(

Eventually i will remove the wrap and get them sprayed gloss black lol

Yeah I did try lol I am so bad at arts and craft looked worse than them peeling. I think I will ask the body shop by my work for a quote then!

Lmao i had a bit of practice after doing inside the car trims brushed black aluminium and looked really good so i thought id wrap the pillars gloss black...
Took a lot of use of the hairdryer and stretching but was a nightmare lol... Looks good from outside with doors closed but if you look closely inside the doors then theres a few creases.

Considering doing it with a rattle can of paint and lacquer when i have time lol

8P3853289B 1P9 (black) 4 door left side and 8P3853290B 1P9 right side 2005 year .Took mine off and had them resprayed.

Awh right okay that sucks I'm looking at paying 120 quid for carbon fibre ones so this would have been cheaper :(

The black oem ones look great and would be cheaper than the carbon fibre ones, any idea where to get is there any audi dealers on here?

And worth every penny!

I mean look how much you paid for a RS3 Grill LOL!!!!!

yeah i bought the original piano black ones for my own... but not everyone wants to spend that amount of money to buy one.

You can contact Dave at stoke audi who is on this site... only problem there is once you factor in delivery the site discount is pretty much gone.

Bit the bullet and brought some real carbon fibre ones £115 of eBay (they accepted my best offer) apparently they coming from Lithuania so I will have to wait and see what they are like.