Sat Nav Frozen

riggssuzuki

Reaction score
Hi all. Hopefully an easy question with an easier answer. Driving to work this morning I noticed that my Sat Nav map was not showing my current location.The Orientate symbol is also greyed out. The navigation works in so far as it tells me where to go but the map just stays at my home address. If I zoom out I can see my current location on the map but it does not centre if you know what I mean. If i zoom back in it just goes to my home again. Any ideas?

One of the menu options is to display destination or single point. You can go into this mode by accident quite easily. You need to set it back to show journey or navigation mode. I can't remember where to do it as I'm not near my car, but it's in one of the options in the nav

If you move the little joystick on the large dial on a 3G+ unit you can make it go into a manual mode. It wont auto move the map around based on location in this mode. I cant remember how to disable it but I think just pressing 'back' worked?

If you move the little joystick on the large dial on a 3G+ unit you can make it go into a manual mode. It wont auto move the map around based on location in this mode. I cant remember how to disable it but I think just pressing 'back' worked?
X2, press the joy stick to toggle between the modes.