Need advice on wheels !

Fourmx

Reaction score
Looking at some vmr v710 's for my b7 sline a4. wanted 19 inch ones ideally but they seem impossible to come by, I've found some 18 inch chrome ones on eBay for 850 quid with 2 new tyres and 2 nearly new. They are 8.5j front and back.

Just wondering if the 18s would be too small , and if the price is about right ? Any advice would be appreciated

Seems allot to pay for used alloys, would personally say if your set on 19's take a long hard look at a few sets in your size and come to a conclusion as if you opt for 18's and already have it in your head they might be too small then chances are you'll swap them out at a later date.

Its quite a personal thing and will depend very much what your plans are for the car. Plenty people do run 18's - but, at least in my opinion anyway, a 19 looks much better.

Its hard to comment on the price as they seem to be a fairly rare wheel here - personally, I think 850 for a second hand set of 18's is pretty strong money... maybe i'm missing something special about them though.