Show Us Your Beading Shots

I didn't fancy wasting a pad applying this wax mate, it's not the easiest wax to clean off a applicator never mind on a £11 pad
It's a strong smelling wax quite potent actually and bright yellow in colour, l binned the applicators l used

Wasting a pad on liquid gold wax??!!??? C’mon Jassy, poor show lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
2fb53227e5f23fd66efba86a2b754dee.jpg

Badge censored

Dodo juice lime prime, blue velvet followed by Nanolex Sifinish QD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking good Rob

Reactions: Rob2k68
@jassyo06 - I still think you have some way to go to beat 1 of the mixes :D

2BC9B147-1823-4DC6-9A68-263BCF5A5CF0_zpsbtqrrs92.jpg

50/50 mix of Sonax BSD & Adam's Detail Spray :thumbs up:

Now THAT is some beading from the grand master alchemist

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Audib5fan and Rob2k68
Now THAT is some beading from the grand master alchemist

Yer **** licking posts will not wash with me mate lol
So detailing is all about spraying a very very very cheap detailing spray......... :whistle2: love it

Reactions: MattSedg
Wasting a pad on liquid gold wax??!!??? C’mon Jassy, poor show lol

I know damn shame on me.... No more detailing products for me.... Another holiday is required for September

Reactions: NevMan and Bristle Hound
So detailing is all about spraying a very very very cheap detailing spray......... :whistle2: love it
fine, compliment withdrawn :heart borken:

No, detailing is all about getting paint into nice clean decontaminated state, nicely polished and coated, and THEN topped off with very very very cheap detailing spray :thumbs up::icon thumright::hubbahubba::racer:

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Audib5fan and Jassyo06
That’s a stunner BH - great colour
Cheers @Rob2k68 :thumbs up:
@jassyo06 - & there's me thinking car Detailing was all about getting the best finish from products within your budget ... :whistle2::D
If it works for you does it matter whether you spend £100's or a £5 to get your desired finish?

Just saying :hi:
lol

PS After all this Detailing malarchy is quite subjective, apparently lol
No, detailing is all about getting paint into nice clean decontaminated state, nicely polished and coated, and THEN topped off with very very very cheap detailing spray :thumbs up::icon thumright::hubbahubba::racer:
@q5man - This ^ :thumbs up:

Reactions: NevMan, SPIKE_, Audib5fan and 1 other person
Cheers @Rob2k68 :thumbs up:

@jassyo06 - & there's me thinking car Detailing was all about getting the best finish from products within your budget ... :whistle2::D
If it works for you does it matter whether you spend £100's or a £5 to get your desired finish?

Just saying :hi:
lol

PS After all this Detailing malarchy is quite subjective, apparently lol

@q5man - This ^ :thumbs up:

Ditto

Reactions: Bristle Hound
I know damn shame on me.... No more detailing products for me.... Another holiday is required for September
apart from the Gyeon Cure you snuck in last week :rulez:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Had a little rain overnight.
Gyeon wet coat
f35cda13b054a21b866d000d2d8ccb00.jpg

Reactions: Audib5fan, scotty76, Jassyo06 and 5 others
29837D5F 3A37 4900 931B 07EA6182D2BB

Reactions: Audib5fan, BarryG79, Buxton2901 and 1 other person
For @Toonsoldier91

Autoglym UHD wax applied today on my mum's car.. . I intentionally put a hose over the car to show you how good UHD can be mate keep at it
DSC 0418
DSC 0417

Reactions: SPIKE_, Audib5fan, Scotty75 and 3 others
@jassyo06

Thanks for them pictures much appreciated.

That looks like 1000000000000 times better than mine so I think your right and I made a rookie mistake.

The other half has offered to pay for a detail on my car for Father's Day. So I'm off to DDB DETAILING tomorrow after work to get a price on a machine polish and a ceramic coating, obvs don't want to pay silly money so will go from there

How long should one exspect to get from a ceramic coating ??

Reactions: Audib5fan, NevMan and Jassyo06
@jassyo06

That looks like 1000000000000 times better than mine so I think your right and I made a rookie mistake.

The other half has offered to pay for a detail on my car for Father's Day. So I'm off to DDB DETAILING tomorrow after work to get a price on a machine polish and a ceramic coating, obvs don't want to pay silly money so will go from there

A year mate and if er indoors has gave the go ahead l would get your car booked in first thing tomorrow morning before she changes her mind lol

Reactions: Audib5fan, NevMan and Buxton2901
A year mate and if er indoors has gave the go ahead l would get your car booked in first thing tomorrow morning before she changes her mind lol

I wish I could but I'm out the house from 04:00 till about 15:00 so will have a drive up straight after work and get a price

On the other hand any ideas what I can do Remove this ? I know it's the wrong place to post but thought maybe you could help lol

Basicly the dew this morning being wiped away? It used to clear the. Slowly come back untill the screen was heated up a bit ( all my cars have done this )

But this just smears untill the screen is heated. Also smears a little when raining during the day. Don't know what it's like at night as I ain't driven at night in the rain since I polished it with gtechniq stuff

I think it's some of that nasty sonax stuff you love so much as I used a cloth that I used to use to wipe the screen ( even though the cloths are washed after every car wash I think it might have still had some product on the cloth it's driving me mad.

So far I've tried vinigar, gtechniq glass polish with gtechniq class cleaner before and after, clay bar. Im at a loss. Lol

Wipers are only a month or so old as I bought new ones as I thought it could have been them but it's deffo not. Hopfully the detailer can sort it for me

IMG 1434

Reactions: Jassyo06
I wish I could but I'm out the house from 04:00 till about 15:00 so will have a drive up straight after work and get a price

On the other hand any ideas what I can do Remove this ? I know it's the wrong place to post but thought maybe you could help lol

Basicly the dew this morning being wiped away? It used to clear the. Slowly come back untill the screen was heated up a bit ( all my cars have done this )

But this just smears untill the screen is heated. Also smears a little when raining during the day. Don't know what it's like at night as I ain't driven at night in the rain since I polished it with gtechniq stuff

I think it's some of that nasty sonax stuff you love so much as I used a cloth that I used to use to wipe the screen ( even though the cloths are washed after every car wash I think it might have still had some product on the cloth it's driving me mad.

So far I've tried vinigar, gtechniq glass polish with gtechniq class cleaner before and after, clay bar. Im at a loss. Lol

Wipers are only a month or so old as I bought new ones as I thought it could have been them but it's deffo not. Hopfully the detailer can sort it for me

View attachment 158235
Tell the detailer that's doing your car about this, he'll use a DA with glass polish to remove it easily, handy things these machines... .Lol

@jassyo06

Reeeesuuuulllltt! A good un you have there

Reactions: Audib5fan and Jassyo06
Tell the detailer that's doing your car about this, he'll use a DA with glass polish to remove it easily, handy things these machines... .Lol

I just wish I was confident enough to tackle one. It is on my list along with a couple of scrap panels to practise on

I shall let you know the outcome tomorrow night

Cheers for all the advice

Reeeesuuuulllltt! A good un you have there

No doubt it'll cost me in the long run haha

Reactions: Audib5fan, Jassyo06 and NevMan
I just wish I was confident enough to tackle one. It is on my list along with a couple of scrap panels to practise on

I shall let you know the outcome tomorrow night

Cheers for all the advice

No doubt it'll cost me in the long run haha

Mate, it always does

Reactions: Audib5fan and Jassyo06
@jassyo06

Depends how you maintain, at least a year, but 18+ months should be easily achievable. I am getting some insane beading in my newly coated car

Reactions: Scotty75, Audib5fan, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Depends how you maintain, at least a year, but 18+ months should be easily achievable. I am getting some insane beading in my newly coated car

How did that go?? I'm guessing your happy with the results ? You'll have to get some pics up of the results. What ceramic did you get may I ask ?? I'm thinking gtechniq crystal serum

Reactions: Audib5fan and NevMan
Pic just taken

Attachments

• 1371D7BC-758F-4A7B-9ACF-9950CB340B56.jpeg
    1371D7BC-758F-4A7B-9ACF-9950CB340B56.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 145
Reactions: V6_Man, FranA3, A4A4 and 4 others

Where's the money shots mate ie... . Evidence lol

Reactions: Audib5fan
How did that go?? I'm guessing your happy with the results ? You'll have to get some pics up of the results. What ceramic did you get may I ask ?? I'm thinking gtechniq crystal serum

Yes, very happy and went well. I did post pics further up this thread. He used Max Protect UNC-R, but you can’t go wrong with crystal serum + EXO

Reactions: Audib5fan
Money shot

Attachments

• 510123F8-F7EE-465D-A945-D9F0B220FA6F.jpeg
    510123F8-F7EE-465D-A945-D9F0B220FA6F.jpeg
    428.6 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: Scotty75, Toonsoldier91, Audib5fan and 1 other person
And another

Attachments

• B91E5BBE-DD62-4CA4-9113-31176C132B7B.jpeg
    B91E5BBE-DD62-4CA4-9113-31176C132B7B.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: Scotty75, Toonsoldier91, Audib5fan and 1 other person
Water...... water... . spots everywhere .... When that's left to dry..... . Lol

Got to love water beading though. Nothing better than hitting x speed and all the water falling off the car. Little things that make me smile lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and Audib5fan
Water...... water... . spots everywhere .... When that's left to dry..... . Lol
You are not wrong, but we get some serious wind up here

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
Reactions: A4A4, Supa Koopa, Scotty75 and 4 others
Some money shots taken by @FranA3
6d41ad943981653cae465327de290098.jpg

cf88bc10f1c3696e5522398c71901062.jpg

1ab016090f93551ae0ada73c68b77805.jpg

3427c506b632f4bb99bb7017a37aaddd.jpg

51ef40b0130aebef2fe3667265670d86.jpg

203f6a844909adf9f95b2151859c8a11.jpg

Stunning mate..mate really got yer monies worth there, but mind keep that bonce of yours oot the sun lol

Reactions: Scotty75, Audib5fan, FranA3 and 1 other person
Stunning mate..mate really got yer monies worth there, but mind keep that bonce of yours oot the sun lol

Haha, that is @FranA3 ‘a bonce

Reactions: Scotty75 and Audib5fan