Show Us Your Reflection Shots

Got neck ache now ...... A lot of ya are into this Carpro..... Thingy.....now eh..... From bsd and now this tut tut ... . Lol
CarPro reset & Reload recommended by @FranA3, but he is also brining me MAXProtect Silk when he comes to ceramic the JCW in July :icon thumright:

Reactions: scotty76 and Audib5fan
CarPro reset & Reload recommended by @FranA3, but he is also brining me MAXProtect Silk when he comes to ceramic the JCW in July :icon thumright:
Of course he would lol so your car is protected by a rubber ceramic and yer Mrs JCW is getting a ceramic with silk in it... Lol

Of course he would lol so your car is protected by a rubber ceramic and yer Mrs JCW is getting a ceramic with silk in it... Lol
Only the best for Mrs q5man :rockwoot:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
No rain, just dusty, but have been impressed given we have a diet track as a road, and the car is black!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh right ok Is a diet track a new kind of road not heard of it before

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Up our way a diet track is a main road which has tar taken out of it to make it lighter and save the councils money as they dont feed it (repair the HOLES ).
then again all councils are the same ....!>!>
I was in the forest at the Dunnoon rally last weekend and the forest roads are better ( smoother and less holes )than the A 75 Euro route Stranraer -Gretna

Reactions: Jassyo06
More reflections in the sun

7e9f6bd27310a44b372867b147552889.jpg

413d847a41b4478ccb2f8154850d80ac.jpg

57d715bfb4e36d396d1b6390651d7b08.jpg

32a616f1bf05bdf619e78c97699fe489.jpg

Reactions: scotty76, BarryG79 and Jassyo06
Come out of hiding just to ruin your day

What do you mean? I have that warm fuzzy feeling now...hang on, maybe I am coming down with something :puke2:

Reactions: Audib5fan
What do you mean? I have that warm fuzzy feeling now...hang on, maybe I am coming down with something :puke2:

That be the sun getting to you matey looks like they be no cleaning for you for a while hopefully the wife don’t take car for 5 pound car wash

That be the sun getting to you matey looks like they be no cleaning for you for a while hopefully the wife don’t take car for 5 pound car wash

mate, wife wouldn't dream of it, she is actually looking forward to her car getting the coating thingymajig after seeing the shine of mine :sunglasses:

Reactions: Audib5fan
mate, wife wouldn't dream of it, she is actually looking forward to her car getting the coating thingymajig after seeing the shine of mine :sunglasses:

Lol count yourself lucky most people are not like that you are on to a winner there i May coat my car one day

Lovely colour Scuba blue mate especially in the sunshine far better colour than black or white.. .. Eh.... Wink wink lol

Completely agree

Reactions: Jassyo06
I always find that the best reflection shots includes the full car and not just a panel or door etc so.....
DSC 0451

Reactions: Pinky1959, NevMan, SPIKE_ and 5 others
Could’nt agree more

87968820 BDC7 4945 97F5 65A0749520AE

Any excuse for me to upload a reflection shot.

Reactions: Pinky1959, NevMan, BarryG79 and 2 others
Come on NAVARRA !!
BlurImage 1 7 2018 9 55 22
Done and Dusted .
@jassyo06 Dive just cleaned and sanded
AndyF

Reactions: Pinky1959, Supa Koopa, NevMan and 3 others
Fully coated and collected today. Ed from Divine Detail did an amazing job. Wasn’t aware how hard is to maintain the standard non metallic black.
BEA2356B E179 44FA 96E4 EA17749B721E

31DCF21C 2637 4A2F A0CB 66B3F399EB06

Reactions: SPIKE_, V6_Man and NevMan
Although I stated after 6:30pm it was still a wrong decision to wash the car today

And by the way, those of you who say they 'wash' theirs (end-to-end) in 45 mins it's all bullsh**. I Snowfoamed the car, shampoo wash and dried it and put on a sealent, cleaned the windows and interior and it took me 3 fokin hours. And I was working at a speed I have never worked before.

f852a9fbe308236f55c438ec3ca89dfa.jpg

96c3852dff516eef0470a9f0d58c9209.jpg

35cdb7e7d1cbaaa251801011f096185b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinky1959, BarryG79, A4A4 and 2 others
Although I stated after 6:30pm it was still a wrong decision to wash the car today

And by the way, those of you who say they 'wash' theirs (end-to-end) in 45 mins it's all bullsh**. I Snowfoamed the car, shampoo wash and dried it and put on a sealent, cleaned the windows and interior and it took me 3 fokin hours. And I was working at a speed I have never worked before.

f852a9fbe308236f55c438ec3ca89dfa.jpg

96c3852dff516eef0470a9f0d58c9209.jpg

35cdb7e7d1cbaaa251801011f096185b.jpg

Agreed, no chance you can do a full end-end clean, like you have just done in 45 minutes..

But 45 mins is enough time just to rinse/wash/dry/then a top up with QD spray or wet wax/then dust the interior..

And you got 2 to do!

Reactions: NevMan and V6_Man
Agreed, no chance you can do a full end-end clean, like you have just done in 45 minutes..

But 45 mins is enough time just to rinse/wash/dry/then a top up with QD spray or wet wax/then dust the interior..

And you got 2 to do!

The plan was to do A3 between 6:30 and 7:30 and then quick wash and dry the S4 as it had been sat outside and collecting all the dust. No chance!!!!

I took me a little over 45 mins just to Snowfoam and shampoo wash the car. It then took me another 30-ish just to dry and I meant proper dry the far, the sills, doors etc as I hate the water spots in these 'hidden' spaces. And I did use the CG drying aid, which made the drying process really quick. QD was another 20-ish mins.

I have managed to wash and dry in one hour only once so far and that was my Silver A4, where it was hard to tell the water marks. But then, it wasn't Snowfoamed but just washed and dried.

. Maybe one day I'll do it.

Come on white cars where are you? It's alright for all these fancy colours with their perfect reflections showing how easy it is. We the members of the White Car Appreciation Society need to band together to show them that we can do it too. No longer will we remain as the silent masses. No more will we sit quietly in the corner accepting the abuse of others saying our paintwork is flat and lifeless with poor reflections. We need to raise our voices and stand united in the fact that 'We Can Shine Too'. :)

01   Full

I even took the picture of the whole car so Jassy couldn't accuse us of cheating...! :) (just a joke by the way)

02   Roof

So stand up and be counted white cars. Show your shine with pride and don't let the oppressors make you feel like your sub standard or don't belong.

And always remember 'White cars need love too'. :)

Reactions: oli356, NevMan, Pinky1959 and 4 others
Come on white cars where are you? It's alright for all these fancy colours with their perfect reflections showing how easy it is. We the members of the White Car Appreciation Society need to band together to show them that we can do it too. No longer will we remain as the silent masses. No more will we sit quietly in the corner accepting the abuse of others saying our paintwork is flat and lifeless with poor reflections. We need to raise our voices and stand united in the fact that 'We Can Shine Too'. :)

View attachment 159931
I even took the picture of the whole car so Jassy couldn't accuse us of cheating...! :) (just a joke by the way)

View attachment 159932

So stand up and be counted white cars. Show your shine with pride and don't let the oppressors make you feel like your sub standard or don't belong.

That's no washing it with me l am afraid.... Time to trade it in me thinks.. . and buy a car that is worthy of yer talent mate
Will post this one AGAIN
DSC 0460

Reactions: oli356 and Pinky1959
Nice picture of that lovely white focus.....! Shame that blue thing covers the front wheel. :)

Reactions: V6_Man, NevMan, Audib5fan and 1 other person
Joking aside I would've bought Sepang if it was still available when I ordered.
That's Ara blue mate, with every coat applied it darkened the paint probably a good thing with Ara, as it's a bit on the light side

Reactions: NevMan

View attachment 159931

View attachment 159932

79b18bfef0446e4b8c05664dee61c4c1.jpg
e70cb497e9559a16ba9e2bcd28b039f7.jpg

Reactions: V6_Man, NevMan, A4A4 and 3 others

View attachment 159931

View attachment 159932

White is the new Ara/Scuba - no biases here off course

Cars looking fab buddy.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Supa Koopa
That's Ara blue mate, with every coat applied it darkened the paint probably a good thing with Ara, as it's a bit on the light side

That looks really good for Ara. I did think about it when I ordered but sometimes it just didn't look right whereas other times it looked great. If the one I saw had looked like that I would've ordered it...! :)