S Line Springs

gmcl

Reaction score
On my recently purchased S Line it looks as if the front is alot higher than the back. Is this normal on S line springs? Id like it to be lower on the front but its kinda strange if thats the standard s line height for front and back

Yes perfectly normal that the rear is slung and the front is abit in the air. You can read into fitting b5 front cups. If you do a quick search you can read about it.

Cheers, I havent a clue about this kinda stuff so I read a few posts. My understanding the b5 cups would level it out and are relatively cheap at £17 each? Only thing is I couldnt fit them.. is it hard to do? Much could i expect to pay for a mechanic to fit them? Im probably going to put 19s on it anyway so I dunno if its worth while sticking with the sline springs or if ill have to drop it abit more with coilovers so it sits nicely

the rear springs tend to sag , ive just fitted this weekend a set of eibach springs which are 35mm lower , the front went lower and the back did not even change as the rear springs had sagged by about 35mm