Rsne

Reeced

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before but I've just bought a RSNE unit model num: 8H0035192J, will it fit into a 8p s3?

Cheers

Originally the unit was form an RS4 and after purchasing its 1/2 mm oversized, do you know if you can change the facia?

Doubt it can be done, I'm afraid you're best option would be to sell it and replace it with one from an a3.

Fangio do you know how? Or where I can get an s3 fascia? Or would it be too much work instead or just selling on and getting a correct one?

Not sure where you'd get the facia or if possible (http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/rns-e-fascias.137784/) but if you sell it on you could consider some of the alternative manufacturers. I've been after an RNSE since I got my S3 but recently started looking at Alpines and Kenwoods and was amazed and what you can get for you money. For the same price as the RNSE you can get touch screens with sat nav and Bluetooth built in and DAB radios.

If its slightly oversize you can trim the facia to fit.
I wouldn't bother with after market head units, messes up the aesthetics and look of the centre console.