University Dissertation handed in. So I'm now back LOL

Markb

Reaction score
I don't know whether you guys had noticed that I hadn't been around much in the past few months?

Well even if you hadn't this is the reason why:

university_dissertation01.jpg

university_dissertation01.jpg

That's the report.

Also had to design and build an e-commerce site + database, but I can't really show you that just yet as I've got a few companies interested in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

As you can probably see I've been a bit busy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Been doing 9AM - 3AM some days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh well that's 4 years done and dusted. So on wards and upwards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So what have I missed? As I ended up missing GTi Spring Festival

[ QUOTE ]
Yay, for university. See you at the job centre soon!

Only joking, hope you get the result you are after.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL there's confidence for you.

Yeah hope it's been worth while. Was on track for a 2.1, but I've pushed myself and I'm hoping for a 1st. Only time will tell though....

Need a break now, but I've already got a company after my skills due to recommendations by some of the lectures LOL

It's a nice feeling to get that final copy binded and submitted.

I know what you mean about the long hours, but it's all worth it in the long run. Then you can look back and be pleased that you never have to do it again!

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean about the long hours, but it's all worth it in the long run. Then you can look back and be pleased that you never have to do it again!

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but given the choice I'd go back and live it all again. I had such a good time at uni. I miss the whole process now I'm at work!

Nice one Mark! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I did wonder why you hadn't posted lately...

Hope you get a good result!

Good work Mark, and ye i did wonder where youd gone too, lol.
Hope all your hard work pays off !!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Good luck Mark, hope you get the 1st your after.

looking at your avatar, Your not at staffordshire uni by any chance are you?

[ QUOTE ]
Looking at your avatar, Your not at staffordshire uni by any chance are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am indeed.

Why do you know people there?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah tell me about it!

Was good to go out drinking again last night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif As I had been hibernating as mates said LOL

[ QUOTE ]
True, but given the choice I'd go back and live it all again. I had such a good time at uni. I miss the whole process now I'm at work!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already done a year in industry. So I know what I am expecting, but I know what you mean about the student life. I will miss it. Although I am looking forward to having some money again!

All

Cheers for the encouragement /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Mark,

I actually went there 5 years ago

Which campus are you on? - I used to be at Stoke and had the joys of the s.u bar 3 minutes from my doorstep - happy days indeed from what i remember.

One last thing - has it stopped raining yet?

[ QUOTE ]
Mark,

I actually went there 5 years ago

Which campus are you on? - I used to be at Stoke and had the joys of the s.u bar 3 minutes from my doorstep - happy days indeed from what i remember.

One last thing - has it stopped raining yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm at the Stafford campus.

Still as dull as ever here.

I only went there a couple of times - wasn't too bad from memory.

Stafford's a lot nicer than stoke imo - you'd be lucky to still have your car if you were at the other site