Anyone With Vagcom In Kent

GaryRST

Reaction score
As above please need a diagnostic check on my Audi a3 bad beer tokens will be waiting cheers guys

Click the link in my signature for the vcds cable holders in your area. :)

Nothing has come up also the map don't work for me lol

Nothing has come up also the map don't work for me lol
When you say "nothing has come up" - do you mean in Post #3, by cwhi4285 (the one referred to below)? What device are you browsing the forums with? [I'm thinking it doesn't support Flash?]

Also, what's the problem with getting the map? [That should work on almost everything down to toasters] Were you using the link in Sandra's signature, or the button up top?

Maplink

[NB: Thread moved with redirect]

The link in my signature works on iphone, ipad and any other device, i use it all the time for quickness. The button on the main toolbar also works on all the above devices. If you using tapatalk i cant say if it works as i dont run that. :) x

I'm on iphone mate they are useless
I'll add some properpoints to your account for this beautifully succint summary. ;)

So the bit which you didn't see in post #3 was a Flash widget linking to a chap on fleaBay offering to scan cars in Kent/Kent side of London for £20. Fair enough I suppose, but I imagine you'll find someone keener to help than make money - if you're able to see the map! [which you really should be able to?]

R

Pending where you are in Kent (Bexleyheath), I can do a scan for you. Just learning to use VCDS but still can do a scan.