2011 A3 Sportback 2.0 Tfsi Remap

TomL83

Reaction score
I have been thing about getting a remap done on my 2 litre TFSI A3 sportback.

Anyone had theirs done? What kind of power increases have you got and where did you get it remapped?

I had mine done last year at Backdraft Motorsport (Revo), gain was around 50BHP and 60lb/ft. Well worth it, it hasn't missed a beat and has had very little affect on MPG.

Dave

If you boot it everywhere you will get less MPG but a bigger smile on your face.
If you drive normally and use cruise control for longer journeys you'll get better MPG but not a big smile.

whats the point in a remap if your not going to use the extra power?!!!! :D

2011 car technically the TSI engine rather than TFSI. EA888 based, it is more refined and had a much improved fuel system that runs hugh rail pressures. These are even more tuneable than the earlier TFSI EA113 engines. We can remap these through OBD port, no need to remove ECU.

Thanks, Rick

Reactions: sliced
Had mine done 2 weeks ago by LVS racing and i am still smiling from picking it up, mine is a 2010 A3 with the TSI engine

2011 car technically the TSI engine rather than TFSI. EA888 based, it is more refined and had a much improved fuel system that runs hugh rail pressures. These are even more tuneable than the earlier TFSI EA113 engines. We can remap these through OBD port, no need to remove ECU.

Thanks, Rick

What Kind of power would you expect from a stage 1 and stage 2 on the tsi engines?