S4 Gmfv After 3 Years

S

Simonb1975

I have been looking into getting an s3 saloon but have also started to consider the s4 (Something a little more meaty.
My question today is... what sort of GMFV has been stated for 3 year PCP finance. I would like to see how this compares to the S3.

Thanks

I got my S4 on the Q1 finance deal - my GFV is £17,216.
As my order was on the cusp, I was also offer the Q2 deal which I think had cheaper monthly payment but the GFV was a few grand less.
In my experience the car should be worth a little more than the GFV anyway - that was the last on my last car so I had some equity.

Just to put the GFW into some sort of context, a mate of mine is trading in his S4 saloon against a new S5, it'll be 5 years old when he eventually takes delivery and he is getting close to £25 k for it.

Just to put the GFW into some sort of context, a mate of mine is trading in his S4 saloon against a new S5, it'll be 5 years old when he eventually takes delivery and he is getting close to £25 k for it.

Yes, but is this not where the true market values and what you get on trade in differ, ie it is down to the price on the new car - big discount equates to lower trade in value, no discount equates to higher trade in value - "price to change" is what normally should be the key thing.

Yes, but is this not where the true market values and what you get on trade in differ, ie it is down to the price on the new car - big discount equates to lower trade in value, no discount equates to higher trade in value - "price to change" is what normally should be the key thing.

Yep, I agree with you there mate, the point I was trying to make was that if you've got a car on PCP and opt to buy it at the end of the term then you should still have a fair bit of equity in the car as the GFV seems very low.
4 year old well spec'd S4s are up for more than £17k privately and trade in offers from dealers are normally less than what you could achieve privately - from my limited experience.