Dragon Performance Tuning Box

miniturhero

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have recently bought a dragon tuning box second hand but it didn't come with any instructions so I don't know how to adjust the power or economy , I'd anyone can help me I will be very grateful . I have already tried to go on their website but seems like they may have gone bust as seems like they are selling the site . This is a pic of my box you can see I have a turn dial which is turned up and also there are these little bridge terminals but dunno how to bridge then to increase the power
20140920_153517_zps3956b29e.jpg

Thanks in advance

Dino

From the skoda site

1 = -30% (Rubbish)
2 = -20%
3 = -10%
4 = Standard (power & economy)
5 = +10%
6 = +20%
7 = +30% (POWERRRRRRRRR)

I've got 2 bridge pins tho I've moved them over a little and now the light has changed from green to orange ?

No idea mate but there is a lot of info on the skoda sites.......I personally prefer the remap route

I've put it back to a green light , been looking on other forums for details like the fabia one and can't really find anything as there's so many different types of dragon box . But I must say on the setting that ots on now it ****** makes a huge difference so I'm happy with it anyway which is the main thing I guess.

They went out of business years ago. The 2.5 is controlled via the dial. Not the jumpers.

I have had 2 boxes fail due to overheating wiring .This leaves you suddenly with no power and little steering on a heavy 2.5tdi Q

I've got a Dragon Tuning box on my lowly 1.9tdi and it has been superb for the last 5yrs, in fact the best 50 quid that I have ever spent on a car....it was purchased s/h on eBay.
Mine has a simple screw adjustment with no jumpers.
Without the box fitted the 110bhp feels utterly gutless in my B5 Avant, with it performance is quite sprightly.