Supersprint Exhaust Fitted!

ChriS3

hud at ye bam
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Grabbed myself a bargain today and took Imola S3's exhaust off him.

Sounds great! Not noticably louder than the standard system, but definately better. I could probably convince myself that the car is now a little smoother in low to mid revs, but powerwise, it's about the same as switching off the A/C.

supersprint1.jpg

supersprint2.jpg

Thanks again Grant, hope you got your fitted with no probs.

Looks good mate, think im gonna go for one of the Supersprint Race systems with the Oval tailpipe, although havin seen the pics of yours I might have to go for the twin round tailpipes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The Oval tail pipe doesn't fit the whole space in the bumper, so looks a bit drab.
To be honest the street system is easily the best for the road, because you'll get heavy droning on the race system. You get a tiny bit with the street system, but it's bearable.

Plus it sounds great under load. I've put a vid up on this forum somewhere, so you can check out the sounds.

Chris, that looks sweet. It really transforms the backend doesn't it.

Very nice looking indeed. And from what I hear about the Supersprint system, good for power result too. Chris please let us know how it sounds once its broken in.

Glad you're happy with it Chris.

Got the standard exhaust fitted no probs!

Trying to say my zorst looks drab?!race system is not for the faint hearted or without ear defenders!

A1ps: I got the exhaust from Imola S3, who's had it fitted for a while - don't think it'll need much running in. It probably won't give me any extra power, just might shift the delivery a little (if that). Not louder than standard, just nicer. I have the BMC carbon airbox too, so it already sounded good, now it sounds great. All in preparation for the big turbo.

Defratos: I'm running with just 10mm spacers at the rear (you can see them in the second pic). The wheels are 8.5" et30, so they already stick out an extra 8mm. Forge tie bars fitted!

Imola_S3: Cleaner than last time you saw those exhaust pipes?

Cheers Chris, I took another look at your car, and it does look like you have the ties fitted, mine are at such an angle I need it sorted. cool so they're 8.5" what's et30? and do you know what (et30) the BBS RX 8.5x18 are? cheers

p.s. what make spacers are they?

et 30 is the offset, as opposed to the standard 8" wide with an offset of 32mm. I'd imagine that if you're looking at BBS RX's then you'd be expecting an offset of 30mm too.

Forge spacers. I have another pair of 10's but it might be too much for the front, and my 8mm spacers are lugcentric /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Looks good mate, think im gonna go for one of the Supersprint Race systems with the Oval tailpipe, although havin seen the pics of yours I might have to go for the twin round tailpipes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I think our cars are getting similar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good choice!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I think our cars are getting similar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good choice!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job the two cars arent the same colour, my turn to follow you this time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif