first time using poorboys black hole

I use it on my dolphin grey at it looks just as good i realy rate it

Nice work! :encouragement:

I've not been a big fan of glazes in the past, preferring to get the DA out and buff the marks out, but since having rock hard Audi paint, my existing kit will barely even cut the surface. This could just be the job. Any ideas on how long it will last for?

Glaze won't last that long at all especially if warm and left unprotected (wax). Talking days, which is why I don't know why people spend hours glazing there car and then not bother with a final product. Or you could correct first time and then no need to mask the defects with a glaze.

OR better still WETSAND, like me!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411987890209340
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411987907648602
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411987928425887

Reactions: armstrong_21490 and THQuattro
Nice work! :encouragement:

I've not been a big fan of glazes in the past, preferring to get the DA out and buff the marks out, but since having rock hard Audi paint, my existing kit will barely even cut the surface. This could just be the job. Any ideas on how long it will last for?

I've sealed it with Gtechniq C2 which tends to make it last 3 months + in my experience.

Glaze won't last that long at all especially if warm and left unprotected (wax). Talking days, which is why I don't know why people spend hours glazing there car and then not bother with a final product. Or correct first time and then no need to mask the defects.

The paint is good on mine anyway. But yeah the final product is

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sealants/gtechniq-c2-liquid-crystal-v3/prod_1040.html

They claim up to 8 months protection. So I did use a final product for more than a few days protection lol

Looks good, but bet you've got a dead arm now LOL.

I use Prima Amigo on mine then seal with Vics Concours wax, looks awesome until I drive it.

That's the problem with black cars. I swore i'd never buy another!

I've just give mine its last wash before putting it up for sale. Going to glaze and wax it after work a couple of nights this week, all by hand.

Been looking at BG 182's but convincing myself to go with another colour everytime I think about how much I've had to clean the Black Audi!

black/gold is a truly awesome colour when clean.

I'm not a massive fan of inferno tbh. Titanium looks great but a little boring.

I've warmed to it after seeing a thread over on CS.

Not keen on Titanium's, BG will be a pain in the **** to keep clean, RB is a bit girly, LY and PB are like rocking horse stuff., so it'd either be Arctic Blue or Inferno.

When i used blackhole it looks absolutely awesome, and it does even add to freshly wet sanded and polished paint as thats when i applied it, it makes the black even blacker and deeper, but as said it doesnt last 5 minutes, even with a seaer over the top, the sealer is only stuck to the glaze, and the glaze wears off quickly.