Hi All

RedTurtle

I floop the pig
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
tablesawz.com
Hi All,

I'm Red Turtle a rather odd display name i must admit :).

I currently drive a Toyota Corolla TSport VVTL-i and its a nice car, it does the job, however from the moment i bought the car i've had no end of problems, i went into the purchase unaware it was my first car buy so i made every mistake in the book.

However i have learnt a lot, before i got the car, i couldn't change the brakes, service a car etc, these days none of that phases me.

But having had this car now for less than year and having a problem it seems every other month so far exhaust, clutch, OSF wheel bearing, leaking suspension, Disks and pads all round, hand brake shoes, the list goes on, i've come to the conclusion that its a bad egg and must go.

So i've been searching for the next car, i've had plenty of suggestions from a friend who loves his cars (a few years back he changed cars 6 times in less than a year) those suggestions being : Honda Integra, Honda Civic FD2, Nissan 370z Black edition all great cars.

But regardless of his suggestions, i've always been drawn to the Audi S3, well i drove one last weekend and what was a slight crush, turned into love at first drive!
So i'm looking to place my order around Jan/Feb next year so i can build the maximum deposit that the finance company will allow as i am going either PCP or HP.

I look forward to being a part of what seems thus far to be a great community.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

:racer:Welcome aboard hope ya enjoy ASN :thumbs up: