Parking sensors, stopped working.

Paul_TDi

Reaction score
Typical that they go down day before I drive off on holiday.

Stick it in reverse and I don't even get the initial beep or any noise what soever, which is what all my search results seem to have issues with, with 1 sensor being faulty.

I think it's a retrofitted system but it was in the car when I bought it.

Should there be a fuse in the drivers side fuse box for it to check, unfortunately my fuse card is useless, nothing corresponds.

Possibly unrelated but I fixed my passenger window regulator this morning and has worked since this.

Try checking the buzzer mate, use a multimeter to check power supply failing that learn to park lol.

I think I know where the buzzer is and if it is it's only connected by those poor blue inline links. So that could be the issue.

Unfortunately I don't have a multimeter, nor the time to use one at the moment, so something for when I get back I guess.

I'm a top class parker thanks ya cheeky git! lol, van driver by trade so can park anywhere. But if I have a feature I want it working.

I'm the same dude, everything fitted must work and does thanks to this brilliant forum. ASN rocks!

Damn striaght, ASN and youtube videos. You can't go wrong.

Would never of attempted changing my window regulator without YouTube video.

Yeah I like the slightly speeded up video of putting the A4 into service position lol.