what are the chances of the price.

Sprintblu3

Reaction score
What would be the chances on getting a s3 8v financed at around £300 per month obviously with a massive balloon payment and a £5000 deposit? Before id go in and waste my time.

You can work it out here http://www.pcpcal.co.uk/

Work on 6.9 apr and a balloon of £17,423 with 10k miles. This was what I was quoted at the beginning of June anyway, and I believe the balloon is not affected by options.

What would be the chances on getting a s3 8v financed at around £300 per month obviously with a massive balloon payment and a £5000 deposit? Before id go in and waste my time.
quite high i would say go on carwow or similar site get the best price you can.

i got a sportback sport in floret sliver, 18inch dynamic wheels, comfort pack , and folding dimming mirrors with a 5k deposit and £231 a month on 48 month pcp 10,000 miles a year

Ill be honest i wont be buying it at the end anyways knowing that i wouldnt be able to afford the balloon payments anyways. But even if less than £300 per month is even better.

Would have said very easy adding in a bit of discount.

Got mine to £400 with a modest deposit of £3k odd.

I was told by audi Coventry they would give £4291 discount on my spec bringing the car to 37500 then if I put down 6000 (total contribution £10,291) then payments would be 460 per month over 4yr

Or if you put in 10k (making contribution 14,291) the payments came to 360 per month

Don't know if that's right but that's what they told me

That pcp calculator I posted will give you bang on numbers. The only car specifics are balloon and interest rare, the rest is straightforward maths.

Knowing the ballon is the only way to get pcpcal.co.uk fairly accurate.

But to be fair you could be 100% accurate by just going to ask the question in a dealership. They will give you the figures there and then. If they want your business they will get the car in your budget for you.

As I said the car I spec'd came to 42,500
After their contribution of £4,291
With a 6k deposit from me it came to 460
With a 10k deposit it came to 360

And those are figures from a dealer,

Last edited:
I get rough prices from broker4cars then visit the dealers, otherwise you're just stabbing the wind!

How do you get the dealership discount? Is it something you have to ask them or something theyll always offer with every sale

They won't offer if you don't ask I'm afraid,

Using sites like carwow put you in touch with dealers offering the best discounts and then you can go from there!