Hi from Lancaster

txosbi

Reaction score
hi all. Just thought I'd introduce myself.
I've just sold my evoque to return to audi.
I had a year 2000 s3 from new until 2006, just ordered the following...

New s3 sport back in sepang blue, sat nav, manual, comfort pack with park plus, folding mirrors, aluminium roof rails.

Just waiting on an estimated delivery date, probably January.

Regards.

Steve.

Hi Steve, :welcome!:to audi-sport.net. Nice spec on the car. Look forward to seeing new car. Have a read in the A3 8V section, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks Sandra.

Build date w/c 8th dec, hope it's early!

Steve.

Can you tell me where you bought it? I ordered one 3 weeks ago and still haven't got a build date

Cheers

Hi.
Coventry audi have my order, they have been very good, I've only contacted them via phone/email so far.
I didn't have a px so my initial enquiry was via orange wheels.
Steve.

Thanks. Mine's also on order through Coventry, via Carwow, but I haven't had a build week despite being told i'd have one within a fortnight. Who are you dealing with at Coventry? How long was it between the order and getting a build week?

Cheers
Stevie

Hi.
I nearly used carwow, but found a slightly better price with orangewheels, but both were dealing with Coventry Audi.
Ordered 30th Sept to beat the Audi price rise, took £500 deposit, paperwork last Friday which I signed and returned.
Emailed them yesterday and they rang back to say build is scheduled for w/c 8th Dec.
I think you might be dealing with Anthony, I have been dealing with Max or Ben.
Hope that helps.
Steve.

Build date moved forward and confirmed as week 47. Hoping for an Xmas delivery!