H15 bulb alternatives?

Rosslpenny

Reaction score
Hi
My cars got the standard halogen H15 bulbs as my daytime running lights and want to swap these out to something whiter.
I'd be open to smd/led alternatives but can't find anything or anyone who does them and would prefer not to spend a fortune.
Anyone suggest some alternatives or where I can get some smds?
Thanks
Ross

I bought some off eBay a few months ago. They're really hard to come across a decent pair. They all seem to be tinted blue and the light output is shocking when on full beam. So much so I swapped back to standard today. They were slightly whiter in day light. But came to life at night. Around about the time you need to turn your dipped beams on lol. In a nut shell don't bother and save your money. The development isn't out there for them fully.

I bought some off eBay a few months ago. They're really hard to come across a decent pair. They all seem to be tinted blue and the light output is shocking when on full beam. So much so I swapped back to standard today. They were slightly whiter in day light. But came to life at night. Around about the time you need to turn your dipped beams on lol. In a nut shell don't bother and save your money. The development isn't out there for them fully.
Recon I'll leave it then- I'm only after a white looking set for my DRLs (which I didn't think worked when the dipped beams were on?).

That's all I wanted as they're on all the time. Nah you're right they turn off with the dipped beam

That's all I wanted as they're on all the time. Nah you're right they turn off with the dipped beam
Will probably wait until someone does an smd alternative then....ohhhh:(