Stage 2 help.

S3-kitch

Reaction score
Hi guys

I've got a S3 2010 and I have just booked in for a stage2 map with milltek turbo back with sports cat also a DV+ valve from AMD in essex I can't wait for it.

I'm just hoping someone might be able to help I've read a lot about induction kits for the S3 and I'm just wondering if I should be getting one to help increase BHP on my stage 2 map or wouldn't I see that much increase.

If I stick with the turbo back exhaust and DV+ valve what sort of gain should I be hoping for.

Thanks for any help

Martin.

Last edited:
You will struggle with the standard one fitted,I reckon ball park figure of 330 but they'll dyno it and recommend an induction

Hi guys

I've got a S3 2010 and I have just booked in for a stage2 map with milltek turbo back with sports cat also a DV+ valve from AMD in essex I can't wait for it.

I'm just hoping someone might be able to help I've read a lot about induction kits for the S3 and I'm just wondering if I should be getting one to help increase BHP on my stage 2 map or wouldn't I see that much increase.

If I stick with the turbo back exhaust and DV+ valve what sort of gain should I be hoping for.

Thanks for any help

Martin.
100% I have just fitted the revo cai this weekend and I am amazed at the difference it has made, this is the only mod on the car and it pulls so much cleaner and at 3500 rpm up wards you really feel it, so can't wait to see what it will be like when the new turbo back sport exhaust from bcs is fitted ( being built should be ready in 10-12 days) then straight in for a Apr stage 2 remap, whilst I sort out a new HPFP then 2+.
I got my revo on here from pat at LVS racing at a great price the offer is still on until the end of the month so my advice find the post or just call pat at LVS racing 01522 717100 and get it ordered whilst at a great price you won't be disappoint and it's a great fit and pretty easy to install I done mine in about 45 mins.

Dave

Reactions: LVS Racing
Any stage 2 software requires an induction kit.. I had an S3 in the other week running a hybrid turbo with a stock filter, it really was holding it back..

2 Main things to work on with any engine

Getting air into the vehicle (i.e Induction) and getting the exhaust gases out (Milltek). Having both of these will make make the engine breath alot better and in turn release more power!!! :)

Thanks guys I did think I needed an induction kit just wanted to check so looks like it's an expensive day at AmD.

Thanks again guys.

There's the answer.

Either the AMD or Revo intakes are amongst the current best to choose from,and both will get the best from a Stg2 remap.

Since you're going to AMD,why not have a word with Ben and see what they can offer.

LVSRacing have had an excellent group offer going,and to be fair,if I was looking for an intake right now,the Revo would be top of my list.

Reactions: LVS Racing