ary issues

jay651

Reaction score
hi all started having a few running issues with my car basicly when started from cold it misses and sounds like its running on 3 cylinders once you remove the load or get above 2000rpm its fine and will drive fun untill you stop at traffic lights and will cut out start up instantly read the car for fault codes and i have
p1602 power supply therminal 30 voltage to low
p1297 pressure drop between turbo and throttle valve
p1127 fuel trim bank 1 system to rich

has anyone had a silmilar issue? have checked the vacum hoses but cant seam to fine anything obvious thanks jay

thanks for the help im based near taunton somerset and i was thinking similar but cant find anything might have to look at getting it smoke tested is there anything else i can look at at home?

Ahhh yea, I know Taunton... Have a look at all the boost pipes, anywhere there is excessive oil/grim could point towards a boost leak.

Also have a thorough look at all the pipes under the inlet manifold, very common for boost/vac leaks round there

The can be almost impossible to find with the naked eye due to being hidden away under the inlet manifold. I had a massive split in one of my vac hoses under there which caused a lot of issues

p1127 fuel trim bank 1 system to rich

This pops up if the ecu is having to pull fuel out.... typical candidates arean over reading MAF, a blocked FPR or a massive boost leak...

Take the FPR off and see what it looks like in the bowl... modern fuels have a habit of rotting the inside of the rubber fuel hoses and this deposits itself around the FPR increasing fuel pressure which increases fuel flow for the same injector on time... the ECU will see this rich AFR and pull fuel out accordingly... it can pull up to 25% before this fault is thrown... if this is the case then you should remove the fuel rail and the injectors and give it all a clean...

Symptoms you describe do sound more like a air leak though... smoke test would be useful at this point

<tuffty/>