A3 2.0tfsi quattro mpg

Cmw9

Reaction score
What sort of mpg are people getting from their petrol units? My a3 has the new 2.0tsi engine from the golf gti in but 200bhp not 210, (2011 on)and I'm getting 22mpg when working out myself (28mpg on trip computer). I get 180 miles from full until i fill up again on quarter tank. I know i have quattro and s-tronic but 22 seems too low?

I would say thats a little low but then a lot of it is dependant on your style of driving, mine is around 30mpg around town, I did a trip down to St Ives (Cornwall) in August got there with a quarter tank left and that was over 350 miles

Yes I found I had the same issue, around 21 mpg, which I knew wasn't correct.

Got fault codes and P0441 came up. Doing research it's normally to do with the vacuum purge valve so I've bought another and will fit it to see if it's improved.

I get around same but I have a heavy right foot. I tend to get about 260 to a full tank.

Get 300+ if doing motorway miles

I drive it steady all the time too and from work and mostly I drive around town but even on a run i never get anywhere near that figure. Ill take it back to audi and see what they say. cheers

A friend of mine regularly gets mid to high 30s out of his S3 which I would've thought would be harder on fuel than my A3. Mine's only a FWD 2.0T but I'm getting 35mpg easily aswell.

I get around 300 miles to a tank. going to and from work which includes a couple of dual carriageways on the way back. On a longer run I get closer to 400 miles.

I get about 22-25mpg and the mrs about 30-35mpg. Around town that is.

iv got the a3 tfsi quattro the older one, and i get average 25mpg or less. maybe 30mg on a long motorway trip, it hard not to press down the pedal :D

Reactions: Jet2004uk
Motorway I get close to 400, mix 350, around town 300....****** good mpg!!! Really surprised as I have a lead foot.....quattro, manual tfsi

S3 TFSI, mix of town and motorway averaging 27.78mpg as tracked for the last 2000 miles or so. Had as high as 37.3mpg (not trip computer it lies terribly) on a long ...long..........looooong dreary motorway run sat around 75mph.