BW 1, 2, 3 and 4

Time to stop lurking in the shadows :). I've had my November 5th order confirmed as BW3 so an early March delivery is looking likely. Bah humbug to Christmas I can't wait for spring.

Spec:
Audi S3 SportBack S-Tronic
Sepang Blue
Technology pack
B&O sound system
Comfort Pack with Parking System Plus
Adaptive headlights
Adaptive cruise control
Interior light pack
Extended mono.pur
Through load facility
Folding heated door mirrors

I may have got a little click happy in the configurator.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and elpaulio
My BW is shown as 6 on the order form is that code 10 and still subject to change ?

There is no VIN number or anything that I believe I could ring up Audi Customer Support with.

Just wondering how this works ? Cheers.

My BW is shown as 6 on the order form is that code 10 and still subject to change ?

There is no VIN number or anything that I believe I could ring up Audi Customer Support with.

Just wondering how this works ? Cheers.
When your car goes to 'order confirmed [20] your specification that is on your signed order form is what will be built.

Usually when the car goes from 'factory order [10]' to 'order confirmed [20]' is when the build week is designated.

There is no VIN because the car doesn't exist yet. Once the car is physically built, i.e. When build week 6 has passed, the car will have a VIN assigned to it.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Arrgghh.... I just called up Audi CS to ask for an update on my BW3 S3 to be told its sitting at Emden waiting to be shipped!! :jump::jump:

Eeeekkkk!! It's a real thing now lol... she said it was there as of the 3rd Jan and normally takes 10-15 days to get across.
Anyone got any info on timescales from Emden to UK etc.??

Looking good for delivery in Feb :racer::racer:

Reactions: David83S1, koder and Rob2k68
That's great new! Mine was built on the 12th December and arrived in the UK on the 22nd, I wasn't expecting it to be that quick. Not long to go though! :D

Reactions: elpaulio
Does anyone know if the ship that is half sank contain any of our Audi's?

It appears it was in Southampton and left destined for Bremerhaven so I would say thats a no...thankfully :)

Dunno, ran aground is all I know. Just did a vessel tracker to see where it had been/was going. Nasty if your car is in it though :(

I had my order confirmed as BW4 back in December. Placed my order about mid November.

Haven't has any other updates from the dealer.
How do I go about getting an update from Audi CS? Do I have to phone a certain number or provide any specific information? Or is it just a case of telling them my name and address etc?

I had my order confirmed as BW4 back in December. Placed my order about mid November.

Haven't has any other updates from the dealer.
How do I go about getting an update from Audi CS? Do I have to phone a certain number or provide any specific information? Or is it just a case of telling them my name and address etc?

Audi UK Customer Service. Telephone: 0800 699 888 (Open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 8:30am to 3pm)
Just provide your manufacturers order number (should be on you order form) & confirm your personal details

That's all I did to get the info I was after :thumbs up:

Reactions: Kimmy.E, Rob2k68 and David83S1
Whoop. Just had an update from
dealer.. (After I chased) brought forward from 6 to BW4.

They now sweating on getting my private reg transfer done and want to put it on retention asap. What's the time scales on this these days and will i get charged to change my reg on my current policy when the private plate is retained for new car and I'm
Issues with a reg on the TT?

Reactions: David83S3
Im BW 4, So im assuming that to mean that the car will be built and completed by Jan 28th?
My dealer is telling me that by week 4 the car will be done and then 7-8 weeks for delivery to dubai, (so end of March).
Does this check out with everyone else?

Order confirmed BW3 used the number Bristle Hound posted up and rang them Customer services then rang the dealership for me as I don't have my paperwork with me ATM when do you guys think delivery to the dealer will actually happen mid February or 3rd week of February?

maybe BW3 is a Sepang week?

Audi UK Customer Service. Telephone: 0800 699 888 (Open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 8:30am to 3pm)
Just provide your manufacturers order number (should be on you order form) & confirm your personal details

That's all I did to get the info I was after :thumbs up:

has anyone called this number and enquired about a non-uk desitination car?

BW3 for me too - Brilliant red S3 Sportback

Should be collecting on the 1st of March

Reactions: David83S1
BW3 here too. Mythos A3 SB S-Line. They said mid feb delivery ready for March 1st.

When ordered I was told end of March so booked a trip to Germany 27/02 to 02/03 so can't collect until the 3rd it's killing me.

Got an email from the dealer today saying its been built and shipped so will be in the UK soon.
Looking at Vessel finder I can only assume its on the City of Barcelona as that docked into Emden monday afternoon and left this morning and as Audi CS said it was waiting at Emden on the 3rd it would make sense.

Looking at collection in January now!! :jump::jump::jump:

Now that brings a slight quandry for me as my current insurance runs out on the 10th February, has anyone ever asked for more than 7 days free insurance as if I get it at the end of this month I would really need insurance till the tenth so I can get the extra years no claims.

Just do a change if vehicle on your current insurance to get the full year etc. For the sake of a couple of weeks, it won't cost much. The free 7 days is exactly what it says on the tin. It's there so at the dealer can sort the paperwork without hassle, and it also allows Allianz a shot at flogging you insurance. For me, their quote was outrageous!

Oh no, that wasn't available when I ordered I don't think! I'll just pretend I never saw that:(

Go for it, I think the 19s will make the car! The 18s look a bit small in my opinion
Once you go over 18s it ruins the ride handling even the emissions go up these days.

Got an email from the dealer today saying its been built and shipped so will be in the UK soon.
Looking at Vessel finder I can only assume its on the City of Barcelona as that docked into Emden monday afternoon and left this morning and as Audi CS said it was waiting at Emden on the 3rd it would make sense.

Now that brings a slight quandry for me as my current insurance runs out on the 10th February, has anyone ever asked for more than 7 days free insurance as if I get it at the end of this month I would really need insurance till the tenth so I can get the extra years no claims.
Try and ask if they will give you the years claim bonus. I used to get no claims booster with admiral get a year in 10 months now ive finally got 4 years pro otherwise I would have never of got protected

I guess you have no concerns over having a 64 plate rather than a 2015 plate (Collection March 1st)...?

I guess you have no concerns over having a 64 plate rather than a 2015 plate (Collection March 1st)...?

Nope!! None what so ever. Got a private plate to go on anyway and not too fussed about losing £500 or whatever it is between 64 and 15.
Would much rather have the car and enjoy it than put myself through another month of waiting knowing I could have it ;)

Reactions: koder and David83S3
BW3 here too. Mythos A3 SB S-Line. They said mid feb delivery ready for March 1st.

When ordered I was told end of March so booked a trip to Germany 27/02 to 02/03 so can't collect until the 3rd it's killing me.
Why didn't u opt to collect from Audi European Collection. Could have been a good experience. Might not be too late to do either.

Should I have an order number by now? I just rang Audi UK and they can only help me if I have the order number, which I thought was on my New Vehicle Order form ....But it isn't? Do I get given my order number or do I need to request it?

Should I have an order number by now? I just rang Audi UK and they can only help me if I have the order number, which I thought was on my New Vehicle Order form ....But it isn't? Do I get given my order number or do I need to request it?

Think Audi UK need the manufacturer order no which should be on your order form on the left just below where it says vehicle, next line colour, then trim, chassis no, manufacturer order no and date first registered in that order.

Re-contact your supplying Dealer who will provide you with your manufacturers order number. You could also ask ask them if there is any updates to your order while your on to them :thumbs up:

I spoke to him the other day ....said no further updates and also said it was too late to change anything. I just want a bit more detail like everybody else seems to have on here ....like Build Weeks and Status codes (10,20 lock down... etc)

As you can see below my order form is lacking in actual information :audibash: ......???

2015 01 09 093721

I can't see any reason why he can't supply you with a build week and a manufacturers order number by now TBH

Get on that phone Dave! :thumbs up:

Yes defo give them a call.

I chased mine up on Tuesday and he sent me this status screen which was pretty helpful ....

Q7IpP2e9

Aha!!! I am build week 5 and the car is locked in meaning no more changes :icon thumright: .....This is great news as now I can stop thinking about ****** changing stuff :undwech: . So ......with this build week what are peoples estimations on Delivery? Is the 1st of March still realistic? It is exciting to know its actually being built soon .....feels closer now :yahoo:

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Rob2k68
OMFG!! OMFG!!
Just had a call from Aberdeen Audi, car is in the 'deen and collection arranged for Monday at 09:30!!
5 sleeps to go now.....:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Tej13, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
OMFG!! OMFG!!
Just had a call from Aberdeen Audi, car is in the 'deen and collection arranged for Monday at 09:30!!
5 sleeps to go now.....:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:
Ahhh....So exciting! !!! You must be bouncing around the room lol. I cant wait to be able to make a similar post.

Congrats buddy .....lots of pics at collection and i hope its everything you hoped for

OMFG!! OMFG!!

Fantastic, your wait is finally over! I'm very pleased for you!

I was dealing with the waiting well, but as time goes by I am getting progressively worse.

by the last two weeks of Feb I'm going to be unbearable...

Fantastic, your wait is finally over! I'm very pleased for you!

I was dealing with the waiting well, but as time goes by I am getting progressively worse.

by the last two weeks of Feb I'm going to be unbearable...

I AM THE SAME!!! ITS BECOMING UNBEARABLE :scared2:

Whatchu all talking about? It has been unbearable. Time moves so slowly, and to make matters work its been supremely hectic at the office, and normally that would make time fly but instead its making it painfully slow.

@elpaulio , you lucky ******, you were BW4 then you got bumped to 3 and now your actually gonna recieve it before your build date? What the hell. No Fair