david gilmour...tickets..

myzeneye

Reaction score
im off to see the man...dave gilmour (pink floyd) .... soon... 26th may bridgwaterhall manchester...
any floyd fans or fellow plank spankers (guitarists) amongst us will appreciate just how excited i really am... cant wait...

i may have two spare tickets for sale if anyones interested... front row of the circle ...i paid £260 for them...
i may put them on ebay soon, but anyone interested, let me know.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif : /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Dave Gilmour is a Legend....Love Pink Floyd shame about the date as i would of loved to see him play

Good call, I took my dad to see the BB King farewell concert last month (well worth it) and Pink Floyd / bits of Pink Floyd are the next on the list. Just heard that nick mason is going to play with roger waters - now can't they just all get on and do one last world tour as Pink Floyd?

Good call, I took my dad to see the BB King farewell concert last month

I cant remember that BB is that me BainsyBoy or some other BB as you are doing my head in

bainsyboy kidda me ol' chap, that would be the blues legend... BB KIng...he's reffering to... download yer sen "the thrill is gone" ... by bb king
like any floyd fan, i would love to see them all playing nice....
i am considering going to athens in june for a few days to see roger waters do the full length dark side of the moon show.... only thinf is, i like B.A Barracas with planes....
but, i feel, a must see.

MZ - I was really disappointed in his new album, did you like it? I'd looked forward to it, but it just left me a bit flat..

gonna chuck my copy on ebay!

I was in a drunk state the other night, i now know who BB is, although im a dab hand on the ukalali george formby styley

mmm... the new albums a bit of an odd one... its not floyd though, its gilmour and in fairness, its typically him....
some tracks are great, others not so great.....
not long now though, ill be there, and as long as he plays some of them golden oldies ill be like a dog with two dicks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif