Sold my car miss it so gettin s3 now lol anything to be weary of ?

TDI140

Reaction score
Getting a 8P2 s3 looking to soend 12.5k - 13k anything to be weary of ive seen a few with around 50k miles and 2007/57 and one is 2008/57 any common faults etc i should look upon and anything to look out for ?

Thanks

How come you sold tdi mate?

And did you sell it as it was or strip it down and still have parts?

Ask for VCDS log if possible, or do your own if you have a cable. Make sure it's serviced as requested and had additional work done when required in service manual.

Check front tyres or wear, can be used to negotiate price down if need replacing.

Make sure haldex service has been done at the right schedule.

Not long since you fitted air to your TDI was it?

Hope you've taken it off and are fitting it to the S3? :)

Sold my car at a good price was touching 100k now also needed front end spraying and few bits n bobs clutch slipping to, also max power was reached i think 250bhp 370ft lb, so s3 time and guy offered me my asking price so cant complain,

What mileage should haldex oil be changed at ? And ive checked the threads to be sure of what to lookout for,

Yeah sold with air etc everything as it was

As above,plus FSH if possible,bills from servicing and all of the usual things.

Look for signs of modifications,and check for remapping,not that it's a problem,but you need to be sure it's been done properly,and looked after well.

Common weak spots are plugs,coil packs,Haldex services,water pump and cam belt changes.

Otherwise,its pretty tough,and mine is still going.

Everyoneive rang up at 50K they dont even know what the haldex is, bought an rs4 lol from the auction 4.2V8 420BHP 2008 convertible just got carried away and turns out its mine now

Going to go look st black s3 tomorrow has bucket seats satnav flat bottom steering in black 48K full history etc etc looks like a good one too

Everyoneive rang up at 50K they dont even know what the haldex is, bought an rs4 lol from the auction 4.2V8 420BHP 2008 convertible just got carried away and turns out its mine now

you bought an RS4? Congrats lol

Reactions: TDI140
Pocker her up today gonna sell it though soon comvertible 2008 80K miles full audi history mint new brakes everything mint feels so fast lol goin to see s3 tomorrow

Reactions: sliced
So you've just bought an RS4 and now you're going to see an S3? I wish I was you lol.