S3 Pinging after Revo stage 2

The post cat sensor doesn't affect fueling so that won't be causing the problem sadly

ok but it could be the PRE cat sensor.? only think is im not getting a error code or a light or anything. would it be able to give me issues without a error?

and as I have already asked you for, logs of fueling...

can you get these?
its poke and hope/blind guesswork otherwise fella

ok but it could be the PRE cat sensor.? only think is im not getting a error code or a light or anything. would it be able to give me issues without a error?
I thought you were talking about the washer having an effect on the sensor. If the pre cat sensor is gone I'd imagine you would have a fault code. Please just listen to Badger5 as he's probably your best hope of resolving this.

and as I have already asked you for, logs of fueling...

can you get these?
its poke and hope/blind guesswork otherwise fella
If only you were so eager to help in my threads :sign unfair:

here is a log that was done on stock mode.

I have since replaced the precat lamda sensor and have a had the flexijoint on the downpipe replaced as it was leaking. i will log it again as soon as i can get someone to help me.

it would make for better logs if you did'nt do advanced blocks and stick with the normal blocks to log imho. Pointless having those additional columns that the advanced logging produces.
Not full rev logs so not much to say, but observable significant timing pull as usual for 0.7bar boost.
Is the fuel grade that poor in SA?

Anyone care to add how much cf timing pull is usually acceptable?

I'm guessing cylinder 4 runs hottest as it has the most CF across logs on the forum

the max it can pull std is 12
I like to see no more than an occasional max 6 but not sustained..
norm being 2-4 region