B8.5 A4 Black Edition Plus

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
Just noticed this browsing the Audi site. A few more extra's over the 'normal' BE

Audi A4 Black Edition Plus spec -

19” x 8.5J ‘5-V-Spoke’ design alloy wheels in matt titanium finish with 255/35 R19 tyres

Audi Music Interface

Bang & Olufsen sound system –
14 high-performance speakers and 2 amplifiers which create 505 watts of stunning surround sound

Audi parking system plus

Black styling package –
front radiator grille-frame and window surround in high-gloss black, with radiator grille and number plate holder in matt black. Avant models include black roof rails

Privacy glass –
dark tinted from B-pillar backwards (Avant models only)

Gloss black exterior mirror housings

Enhanced rear spoiler on the luggage compartment lid

Dynamic front bumper with large air inlets and blade in high gloss black

Side sill trims and diffuser frame in high-gloss black

3-spoke multi-function flat-bottomed

Piano finish black inlays

Stainless steel pedals (only available on automatic models)

I've also noticed that this model is available in sepang blue at a cost of £615 :thumbs up:

End of line special?

Does sound like it. Though it appears to just be a rename of the existing Black Edition with some added body kit painted black.

Either that or they made too much Sepang paint.

Yeah it'll be end of line model in an attempt to boost sales.

Dis-regarding the facelift, the current shape B8 has been around since 2008.

Over time Audi include more and more optional extras in the standard trim levels.

Seems a little bit early for end of line stuff. I think earliest expected reveal of new saloon is September next year at Frankfurt with estate 3-6 months later. We wont get it in UK until early 2016?

However, sepang is a great colour and would be first on my list. Will get a bit more common as its also now a 'standard' type colour on S3s and S1s.