What spacers do I need?

Kido Skillz

Reaction score
Hello,

I've bought a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race on 17" x 7J with ET38 and I want to know what spacers should I get to get the wheels sit flush with the arches.

I was thinking for 20mm front 30mm rear, is that too much? I could go 25mm front and 30mm rear? Or less?

Thank you.

standard wheels are 7.5J ET32? So with your 7J ET38 you would need around 12-13mm spacer to match the standard poke

A lot of people go 10mm front and 15mm rear on the standard wheels, so you'd need 20-25mm front and 25-30mm rear - so either of your options, up to you. Pretty fat spacers either way...

I'd probably opt for hub-centric bolt on spacers, HnR do decent bolt on spacers, good quality and light - expensive though

Reactions: Kido Skillz
What do you think about 25mm F and 30mm R bolt on, are they safe?

The guy from the shop I used for years to get wheels and stuff, said they're ok bolt on as he fitted them to many cars like Porsche, BMW etc...

Last edited:
I've got 20mm bolt on HnR hubcentric on the rear of mine with 10s of thousands of miles on them and they've been fine

Reactions: Kido Skillz
I've been running 25 front and 30mm rear on the rs4 for a few years, h and r bolt on hubcentric with no issues..