Anyone done SE/Sport to S-Line body?

nothingness

Reaction score
So looking for a car and it seems possibly cheaper to buy an SE and then fit S-Line bodykit.

SE (or atleast all the ones for sale right now) have the following as standard:

+Non-MF-3 spoke leather steering wheel. (same as S-Line)
+Cruise control £250 fitted extra
+Arm Rest £200 fitted extra
+Auto dimming mirror + auto lights + auto rain sensing pack £600 fitted from Hazzydays I believe.
+Most of them are coming with Symphony 2's and Bose - equivalent priced S-Lines are coming with Concerts.

-S-Lines have fog lights and these don't.

I was just wondering what sort of price you guys who have done the external bumpers, side skirts? and rear spoiler ended up paying?

Just bought this

http://www.markkessellcars.co.uk/20...nic-auto-3dr-only-52000-miles-with-great-mpg/

for 6750

Got some money off due to it having MARSHAL tyres on the front and hancook on the back - I will only use Continental or Goodyear or Michelin - Looking at SP5's for this.

All I really want to do to it is S-Line bodykit and lower it without compromising on the much better, SE, suspension. Oh, and remap it...coming from a 230hp, 3.0 petrol N/A it seems REALLY slow.

Happy :)

search hard for the original votex side skirts and front valance . or get the votex skirts ,then change the front and rear bumpers to the newr style

Just bought this

http://www.markkessellcars.co.uk/20...nic-auto-3dr-only-52000-miles-with-great-mpg/

for 6750

Got some money off due to it having MARSHAL tyres on the front and hancook on the back - I will only use Continental or Goodyear or Michelin - Looking at SP5's for this.

All I really want to do to it is S-Line bodykit and lower it without compromising on the much better, SE, suspension. Oh, and remap it...coming from a 230hp, 3.0 petrol N/A it seems REALLY slow.

Happy :)
Why would you say that the se suspension is better then the s line yet you want your car to look like a s line doesnt really make sense does it:rolleyes:

Personally i think you paid a little too much?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201411088834148/sort/default/radius/1500/maximum-mileage/up_to_60000_miles/make/audi/transmission/automatic/onesearchad/used,nearlynew,new/usedcars/postcode/b82ad/keywords/s line/quantity-of-doors/3/fuel-type/diesel/page/1/model/a3?logcode=p

Nice S-Line example there; 08 plate, full leather, all the s-line refinements (alloys, bumpers, spoiler ect) for £500 more?

For a 57 plate car id recommend going for the proper s line bumpers + spoiler ect, however will set you back a little (also different fog lights and fog connectors). Then theres alloys, half/full leather interior

Personally i think you paid a little too much?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201411088834148/sort/default/radius/1500/maximum-mileage/up_to_60000_miles/make/audi/transmission/automatic/onesearchad/used,nearlynew,new/usedcars/postcode/b82ad/keywords/s line/quantity-of-doors/3/fuel-type/diesel/page/1/model/a3?logcode=p

Nice S-Line example there; 08 plate, full leather, all the s-line refinements (alloys, bumpers, spoiler ect) for £500 more?

For a 57 plate car id recommend going for the proper s line bumpers + spoiler ect, however will set you back a little (also different fog lights and fog connectors). Then theres alloys, half/full leather interior
Oh and not to mention the Inferior suspension ;)

But that is in Bolton, the car I bought was 7 miles from my house, that car is 380 miles each way. Also, that has 60 miles available for 1/4 of a tank so there is something wrong with that, 1/4 of a tank in this car is 130m. I looked at that before buying this. Have you seen the tyre brand it has? Doesn't exactly promise it has been looked after running Nokian tyres does it, especially when the front left one appears to be flat.

I am not terribly fussed, nor do I particulary care - I have owned one sport tdi, a stage 2 2.0t fsi s-line, a standard low mileage 1.8t fsi s-line, and now this. Tbh I am just going to run around in this. I hate driving it but it is a brilliant tool that does 500+ miles to £65 and has no dpf issues to worry about.

You mean like the one I sold?
10351332_10152455226568864_7359551307066119519_n.jpg