Hi......New to Audi's

MStevo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, firstly my name is Matt.

Ever since my dad had a A6 Avant 3.0 tdi C6 Chassis I have wanted my own Audi. Well the day finally came a few weeks back and I treated myself to a B6 A4 1.9tdi sport. I have always had VW's and my last was a mk5 golf 1.4 petrol so the A4 is a much welcomed improvement in both comfort and speed.

Plans for the A4

RS4 RARB
Possible EGR delete
Leather interior - if and when I can afford one
New tyres
An Xcarlink Bluetooth kit

That's about it at the moment. I do about 100 miles a day sitting on the motorway so all I was after was a large, comfortable diesel.

Cheers

IMG 0337

IMG 0334

Hi Matt, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Where you located? Lots if info in the A4 section. Enjoy the car and the forum. :) x

Thanks Sandra, I'm located in St. Albans.

If you interested in local meets with other forum members, go to the small events section and see whats on in your area. :) x

I would advise against the XCarLink Bluetooth kit, as you have to be on the XCarLink input to hear the voice through the speakers. So if you are listening to the radio it won't switch to Bluetooth input for the phone call, it will stay playing the radio.

I have a THB Bury AD9060 in my B7 A4 Avant and it works brilliantly, it has voice recognition dialling, and a small subtle touch screen that gets mounted somewhere on the dash. I also have an XCarLink all-in-one interface installed in the glovebox for iPod/SD/USB/AUX interface with my RNS-E.