Door Arrester - 3 dr HB

kingbilly

Reaction score
Does anyone else think that the angle of the door arrester on the 3dr HB is far too acute...?

Is there any way to alter / widen it...either by DIY or by the dealer...?

Thank you,
Billy

The three door has such big doors I can imagine that there's a good reason it's limited as it is. You could try the five door components but they may not work correctly.

I'd like there to be a second position - somewhere between the relatively tight first position and the fully wide open position. Had this on my BMW...

I think it's brilliant. Before in my TT I would need to hold the door still to make sure it didn't hit the garage wall. Now with the S3 no need to.
Diet required maybe.....

I think it's brilliant. Before in my TT I would need to hold the door still to make sure it didn't hit the garage wall. Now with the S3 no need to.
Diet required maybe.....

I park my car between two walls, where the space isn't wide enough to have both doors open fully to completely wash the doors sills, etc. I find that with the single door opening position, it doesn't allow enough access to wash and dry the section nearest the hinges. An intermediate position would allow more access without the doors hitting the walls.

Don't understand why you're thinking of going on a diet - are you overweight?