Purchased My S3 Today !!!!!

David83S1

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
So i test drove and purchased my S3 today! I have to say now after driving one.........WOW! What a car ..... absolutely love it and February cannot come quick enough.

Reactions: Psyman79 and s31jay
Congratulations mate! February won't be long in coming round and plenty info on here to read up on to pass the time!!

Thanks peeps!! So happy with my decision ......its been 3 months in the making. No pics as not got it yet...its being built to order :)

So what is final spec and colour David? Time will fly in.

S3 Hatchback Quattro
Misano Red
Comfort pack
Privacy glass
Interior light pack
B&O system
Red Parade Seats
Electric heated/folded mirrors

S3 Hatchback Quattro
Misano Red
Comfort pack
Privacy glass
Interior light pack
B&O system
Red Parade Seats
Welcome dude! You gonna hold back till March 1st for the new reg?

Hi mate what Bw did they quote out of interest?

S3 Hatchback Quattro
Misano Red
Comfort pack
Privacy glass
Interior light pack
B&O system
Red Parade Seats
Nice spec. David. Sounds great! :thumbs up:

Red calipers might finish your red theme off ;)

Welcome David. Great spec. mine arrived early Feb and I waited until 1 March. Was worth the wait!

Not massively fussed about reg ....but if its just a few days wait then i might. We shall see. Not been given a BW yet as the Audi is being put through tomorrow. I will keep this feed updated with all updates :)

Red brake calipers ..... would be an extra bit of nice.....but it has brakes already and my bank balance cant take much more lol ....I am very content with what i have :)

Mine will be ready in February, but going to wait until March. My thinking for this: When trade in time comes they will go on book price, so a 15 plate will be worth a little more than a 64 plate. Or if selling private and a potential buyer got it down to my car and someone elses with the same spec/price etc. the 15 plate over the 64 would win in most cases!

Mine will be ready in February, but going to wait until March. My thinking for this: When trade in time comes they will go on book price, so a 15 plate will be worth a little more than a 64 plate. Or if selling private and a potential buyer got it down to my car and someone elses with the same spec/price etc. the 15 plate over the 64 would win in most cases!
'They' say a new plate is worth £500 to the value of a used car

For example - a car collected on the the 1st March on a 15 plate will be worth £500 more at trade in time than a car collected on the 28th Feb. on a 64 plate

For example - a car collected on the the 1st March on a 15 plate will be worth £500 more at trade in time than a car collected on the 28th Feb. on a 64 plate

T'is very true, if not more than £500 on an expensive vehicle.....

T'is very true, if not more than £500 on an expensive vehicle.....
Apparently that sepango bleu makes the S3 more valuable too, I'm told ... :whistle2:

Reactions: Dazzeroo
Ok Ok .....I will hold out till March !! Lol ....but it will be extremely difficult not pick it up ASAP once I know its ready

Reactions: Dazzeroo
Ok Ok .....I will hold out till March !! Lol ....but it will be extremely difficult not pick it up ASAP once I know its ready

He who pays the piper.......................................
So it's your decision.

Waiting would be the right option .....Just depends on whether I have the will power

Unrelated topic: Servicing

Im going for the Audi complete Servicing only. Been quoted £13 a month ......peoples thoughts? Im probably just going to go for it and not mess around with third party garages (cowboys)

October! Thats a 4 month wait then .....I guess Xmas has affected the dates..? And have you delayed it for long to hit March new reg?

Gotcha!! So I'd be a fool not to go for this March Reg considering people are waiting tht long to hit it. I will prob be around that date anyway

If they say pick up February, then yes wait until March.

Afraid this is just 'market hype' IMHO!!

Afraid this is just 'market hype' IMHO!!
Well known fact in the motor trade buddy :thumbs up:

Next time your in your local Audi stealers, just ask the friendly 'Car Sales Executives' if this is true ;) :D