Audi reg H5 BBY in a hurry lol

leegsi

Reaction score
On another forum I use a member posted this up of an Audi (Reg H5 BBY) in a hurry and trying his best to have an accident with someone:

And it doesn't look like the guy shooting the clip was egging the other driver at all.

Neither driver seemed to be driving all that well but see far worse out there.

Thats what I said to him lol.

I would rather move out the way of a bad driver and just watch the events unfold. Carma is a wonderful thing lol.

This is why I don't have a camera installed in my Golf,all of a sudden you become a crusader/wannabe copper/snitch of the road.

I do the same Leegsi,I leave the loud pedal alone and just keep a distance away from drivers who seem not very good at it.

Yup, it's a trainee corpse and best left to get on with it solo.

Unfortunately, that driver will probably drag some poor innocent into the crash with them.

Bit funny how the video didn't show the speed either, they were both clearly breaking the speed limit. Main thing that gets me with camera videos is they could have always been filmed before/after the person filming acted like a **** which more than likely happened in this video.

Looks like the camera car was egging on by hogging the fast lane then flooring it. At the end the tt moved in to the slow lane to let the camera car past as it was driving at speed.